This picture deserves its own thread

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Lindy100 said:

This is Axl's "real" smile...when he is genuinely, truly happy.  His eyes go into almost little slits and his smile is so...so...happy!  Don't need to say anything about The Slash's smile...except...happy and ecstatic :D

This is from a video which is posted on another thread. They are possibly at Detroit rehearsals so check the Detroit thread. Starts with Duff talking about the upcoming concert (2 days ago).

On 25. 6. 2016 at 8:04 PM, EvH said:

This picture is by far the best from the reunion. And yes Axl looks just like it's 1992 again (except with pants).

It seems like Axl has started running on stage again, so the shorts might be coming again. Soon. :popcorn:

• Like 1

On 6/25/2016 at 2:04 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this is what i wanted all along! though i have to reiterate i saw it as far back as the Vegas concert i went to Slash and Duff clustered around Axl a lot, and Slash seemed to be going out of his comfort zone, doing moves he doesn't usually to make up for the fact that Axl was unable to and it happened at the other concerts as well. BUT with Axl mobile it's great seeing him approaching/wanting to be close to Slash IMO! and i love it :) :wub::headbang:

This is just the best gift a fan can get...grinning from ear to ear over here!! :heart: It just goes to show you...you just never know what can happen in life...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan said:

It's like the video with axl showing slash his shirt and them laughing. I'm just still in disbelief as to it. So cool

THIS:

https://youtu.be/ZnQUNV2YKHU

that is very awesome! hoping for tons more pics/gifs/videoes like this :D

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

It seems like Axl has started running on stage again, so the shorts might be coming again. Soon. :popcorn:

yes i have noticed that too, sooooo cool! bring on the shorts! :wub:

Guys, we are being played. None of this is really happening! It's all fake!!! The government is trying to distract us again. All of the people going to the shows are "crisis actors", yes the 50,000 of them. They're all watching old videos on the big screens and those pictures are photoshopped. The reunion is not really happening. Use your instincts. This can't be real!!!!!