This picture deserves its own thread

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

image.jpeg

yeah Slash and Axl look so unhappy here, they must hate each other! ha! but yeah this is a great pic. i see undisguised joy on their faces :)

55 minutes ago, Towelie said:

image.jpeg

"Axl and Slash reacting to news that DJ Ashba and Myles Kennedy are forming a new band."

:lol:

48 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I feel like I am seeing a unicorn! 

i hope not, i want this pic to become the norm! i want more and more pics like this. oh we have a whole summer to get more pics like this i hope! :D

59 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I feel ridiculous for feeling that way, but this is honestly heartwarming and kind of moving to me.

And exactly the kind of picture I've been waiting for.

Damn :wub:

yes me too!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hope not, i want this pic to become the norm! i want more and more pics like this. oh we have a whole summer to get more pics like this i hope! :D

Yes yes I agree! Let's hold hands and form a prayer circle for all of the pics! 

Edited by pinkforgirls
  • Like 2

God, these fucking idiots. How the fuck could they not see how happy they could've been together for 20 fucking years? :cry: The most legendary lead singer/lead guitarist duo the world has ever seen (yes, they beat Page/Plant and Tyler/Perry imo)... Then again, what we feel is probably less than a hair of the regret they have. Honestly, it's so beautiful and relieving to have them back. :heart:

52 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

I love this picture so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant! 

I love this comment so much I want to come back to this thread tomorrow to like it when I have new likes. :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

image.jpeg

It is great picture indeed but I need to know all the why's, how's and what's about it!! :wow:

Looks like a still from a video. Omg what if there's a video?? :wow:

And it is great to create so many memes! I'd wish memes of this would replace the Axl fat memes that are so negative. This is cool, this is fun, this is so positive! :P

1 hour ago, nonok said:

God, these fucking idiots. How the fuck could they not see how happy they could've been together for 20 fucking years? :cry: The most legendary lead singer/lead guitarist duo the world has ever seen (yes, they beat Page/Plant and Tyler/Perry imo)... Then again, what we feel is probably less than a hair of the regret they have. Honestly, it's so beautiful and relieving to have them back. :heart:

I love this comment so much I want to come back to this thread tomorrow to like it when I have new likes. :lol:

this is what i wanted all along! though i have to reiterate i saw it as far back as the Vegas concert i went to Slash and Duff clustered around Axl a lot, and Slash seemed to be going out of his comfort zone, doing moves he doesn't usually to make up for the fact that Axl was unable to and it happened at the other concerts as well. BUT with Axl mobile it's great seeing him approaching/wanting to be close to Slash IMO! and i love it :) :wub::headbang:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose