Perfect Crime on the Setlist for Detroit

so guys i just found this picture, and im not sure if this has been discussed yet, or even seen. I posted it over in the Detroit thread, but i figure its worth it for some more discussion. check out the Alts for the setlist: 

13501769_548424772011506_545287165510661

i see Perfect Crime is in there a long with a bunch of other songs they have played since the Vegas shows, along with Slither. 

Do you think with the way Axl has been going, he can pull Perfect Crime off? I think they should just add it to the main set. The song is literally under 3 minutes and wouldnt cost them a lot of time. I personally would love to hear it added to the set. 

ALSO, as ZoSoRose just pointed out in the Detroit thread, FUCKING SORRY. I would love to hear a rant before that song

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

so guys i just found this picture, and im not sure if this has been discussed yet, or even seen. I posted it over in the Detroit thread, but i figure its worth it for some more discussion. check out the Alts for the setlist: 

13501769_548424772011506_545287165510661

i see Perfect Crime is in there a long with a bunch of other songs they have played since the Vegas shows, along with Slither. 

Do you think with the way Axl has been going, he can pull Perfect Crime off? I think they should just add it to the main set. The song is literally under 3 minutes and wouldnt cost them a lot of time. I personally would love to hear it added to the set. 

ALSO, as ZoSoRose just pointed out in the Detroit thread, FUCKING SORRY. I would love to hear a rant before that song

love this Noblesville concert, I was just watching it today. so many great things about it :) 

Cool to see that Sorry might get played, surprising too considering the lyrics... 

Seeker? No! Good song? Yes! But what about pretty tied up!!!! One of GnR's best songs! Not to mention all the other gnr songs that could also take its place.

But whatever, it is a good song and I wouldn't be that annoyed if they played it. I'd be more pissed if they played whole lotta Rosie considering Axl just did a mo the if shows with AC/DC... think they can drop it now.

2 hours ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Oh no! Thanks for the image. Slash and Axl looking in to each other's eyes singing "is it too late now to say sorry?"...

Shit, that's hilarious! Please for the love of God, someone make this happen! :rofl-lol:

58 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Cool to see that Sorry might get played, surprising too considering the lyrics... 

Seeker? No! Good song? Yes! But what about pretty tied up!!!! One of GnR's best songs! Not to mention all the other gnr songs that could also take its place.

But whatever, it is a good song and I wouldn't be that annoyed if they played it. I'd be more pissed if they played whole lotta Rosie considering Axl just did a mo the if shows with AC/DC... think they can drop it now.

My thoughts exactly. Pretty Tied Up doesn't get enough love, it's a real gem. And yeah, it will be extremely annoying if they play Rosie.

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

lol Sorry, really?

I love it but that's too :bitchfight:

:lol: or it would be played after Slither, as a duel kind of thing :lol:

Maybe they really are reading the women's discussion and saw our theories about The Nightmare Gig. :lol:

But imo they're playing almost the same setlist as the Vegas shows because they haven't had enough time to rehearse with Axl. We're gonna see some Illusions/CD/VR songs soon, they just need to be sure they sound good.

• Like 1