Slash interviewed by Joey Kramer of Aerosmith

Aerosmith’s Joey Kramer will be taking over Karlson & McKenzie’s morning show program here on WZLX while the crew is on vacation June 29th, 30th, and July 1st.

“We’re gonna have three days of whatever, you know,” said Kramer. “It should be easy, it should be fun. If it’s fun, it’s easy. "

While there will be moments of spontaneity, both Kramer and Cha Chi are already planning out guests and segments.

“We got one guy that’s coming on that I’m going to talk to who’s an old buddy of mine who’s in lock down right now with his band, rehearsing because they’re getting ready to go out, which is Slash,” said Kramer. “He’s not talking to anybody right now, but he’s going to come on and talk to us.”

http://wzlx.cbslocal.com/2016/06/17/joey-kramer-tells-karlson-mckenzie-his-plans-for-hosting-their-show-celebrity-guests-and-dumb-stupid-stuff/?utm_content=29871411&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

• Like 4

Speaking of Aerosmith I briefly talked to Brad Whitford when I saw Whitford/St.Holmes open for Whitesnake on Tuesday and I asked him if he'd be attending any upcoming GnR shows and he said he thinks he might be at the Nashville show. You heard it here first!

A real fan should interview them, like ask the basic questions man

1. What is the status of Steven and Izzy? were they even asked or not?

2. Did Slash and Duff re re re re record some CD era material?

3. Were some new ideas thrown on the table when Slash and Duff came back?

4. Will there be some new songs or a new album this year?

5. When and where did Axl and Slash meet after so many years, how was it like to see each other the first time after so many years?

• Like 2

Just listened, only interesting thing was that Slash said everyone was getting along really well which they all thought would never happen. The rest was coffee talk...literally.

“All the shows have been great that we’ve done so far,” Slash boasted about the tour. “Last night was only our third show on this leg and then we did seven shows previous to that.” When Joey Kramer asked the guitar guru if everyone in the band is “playing nice”, Slash said “Yeah, everybody’s getting along,” although he admits that he his bandmates were skeptical at first. “We all were pretty positive that that would never happen,” he continued, “so it’s still sort of blowing our minds. It seems so surreal to me, but everybody’s really getting along great and I think everyone’s come a long way and it’s all cool.”

• Like 2

That means They are getting along with Dizzy too :D

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

A real fan should interview them, like ask the basic questions man

1. What is the status of Steven and Izzy? were they even asked or not?

2. Did Slash and Duff re re re re record some CD era material?

3. Were some new ideas thrown on the table when Slash and Duff came back?

4. Will there be some new songs or a new album this year?

5. When and where did Axl and Slash meet after so many years, how was it like to see each other the first time after so many years?

no 1 too risky, better ask Axl than Others, probably They will not answering because of some reason or gag order

Edited by SerenityScorp

I'm super torn on whether Duff's interview was the most boring thing I've ever heard in my life, or if this one takes the crown. Seriously, even that China Exchange was 100 times more informative than anything we've heard in these "official" interviews. Slash seemed eager to change the subject, too. Do they really think we don't care about details and want no answers or do they just don't want to talk about it? What a fucking waste. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, nonok said:

I'm super torn on whether Duff's interview was the most boring thing I've ever heard in my life, or if this one takes the crown. Seriously, even that China Exchange was 100 times more informative than anything we've heard in these "official" interviews. Slash seemed eager to change the subject, too. Do they really think we don't care about details and want no answers or do they just don't want to talk about it? What a fucking waste. :facepalm:

Gag order + they know that everything can end very soon, when Axl is not ok with their statements. And yes. Its annoying.

• Like 1

What kind of environment is that? If people are afraid to speak for fear of upsetting Axl. This guy has a lot of abusive traits to his personality imo. The way he can control the people around by instilling a fear of him getting upset.

Anyway, it was good to hear something from Slash regardless. It feels like he's being held hostage, and we just got a phone call confirming he's okay.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

What kind of environment is that? If people are afraid to speak for fear of upsetting Axl. This guy has a lot of abusive traits to his personality imo. The way he can control the people around by instilling a fear of him getting upset.

Anyway, it was good to hear something from Slash regardless. It feels like he's being held hostage, and we just got a phone call confirming he's okay.

:facepalm:

I won't deny Axl is one messed up fucker and has some abusive tendencies, but this is pure speculation.

We don't know if there's a gag order, we don't know if people are afraid to speak their mind around him (maybe people like Frank, but I really doubt Slash and Duff are afraid to do that), we don't know anything.

It's just as likely and possible all of them together decided to not get the media too involved in all this, since this has caused problems for them in the past. Things are still new and a bit uncerain between them now, they might not want to risk things getting twisted and distorted again.

• Like 2

Yeah, but Duff and Slash aren't two out of their minds drunks/junkies anymore who were completely unprepared for dealing with Axl. And Axl is not as messed up and crazy anymore either nowadays. He seems to really have grown and changed a lot (for the better). 

Even Slash just said they all have come a long way. They're all completely different people nowadays and I'm willing to give Axl the benefit of doubt on this instead of passing off conjecture as the truth.

Edited by Frey

The "fear stravaganza" is pure bs.. Come on people.. Stop blaming axl for whatever u dont like about gnr.   Now u're drawin slash and duff like a couple of idiots??  Pfff.  

Is like some of u just cant deal with the FACT that slash and duff are also responsables for some of the things u dont like about gnr.  

So welcome to "spoiled land". The place where u just say things and fix words, and imagine facts the way u like, so u can lie to yourself ( and others) about things YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CLUE.

whatever happens( like it or not) from now on with gnr is.. Read this carefully:  THE BIG THREE RESPONSABILITY.  

• Like 2