Paradise City Outro...

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

wut?  And seriously, what do you mean by normal?  Normal that you're used to of late...or normal compared to the record.  I'm hoping the former because it was not the latter.  

In detroit Axl missed the intro. Seemed like they did it normal last night 

You're right he did miss

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

In detroit Axl missed the intro. Seemed like they did it normal last night 

You're right he did miss the first line of the intro in Detroit.  But it's the singing he does starting at 1:11 in this video that is highly annoying (to me) and just get rid of the damn whistle (let the pyro make the effect where the whistle should be since Axl can't time it right).

5 hours ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

The lack of rasp on PC is a shame. But personally I love the extra lines. I sing along to the song on the radio with the "woah-oh-oh-yeah-yeah!" lines added on. 

Delete this... Opinions like this are the reason this thread exists

Edited by kanecrescente

Paradise City is the only song in the set that's not good anymore.. IMO Axl has ruin the intro with singing over slash guitar parts.. And his voice/lungs whatever does not seem to hold up during that song. It sounds a bit weak nowadays.

3 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

Paradise City is the only song in the set that's not good anymore.. IMO Axl has ruin the intro with singing over slash guitar parts.. And his voice/lungs whatever does not seem to hold up during that song. It sounds a bit weak nowadays.

it is almost exit and beat the crowd time but I do like the Slash solo at the end. Definitely one of Axl weak moments in the show.. 

5 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

Couldn't have said it better.  This was the point I was trying to make in the DC show thread, but they all get butt hurt bc you have (relative minor) criticism.  

I agree with the last few posts I think Axl should keep quiet at the beginning when Slash is playing and concentrate on timing the whistle. When I first watched PC at the Vegas shows I thought Axl was singing over Slash just to feel more involved because he maybe felt restricted being in the chair. I'm disappointed it's still the same now he's on his feet again. Slash's outro solo is the only thing that keeps me watching. Maybe Axl is trying to make a current line up stamp on it. There's still no better finish to a show than PC still 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, IncitingChaos said:

@1:10 he does the right thing by not singing the intro on Slash's solo!

Fortus, DJ and Bumble LOL.  WTF are Fortus and DJ doing exactly?  God Slash is so kick ass....especially after watching this gong show.  Glad that the guys put Fortus and his antics back in place now at least. 

18 minutes ago, Original said:

Fortus, DJ and Bumble LOL.  WTF are Fortus and DJ doing exactly?  God Slash is so kick ass....especially after watching this gong show.  Glad that the guys put Fortus and his antics back in place now at least. 

Terrible..just terrible.  I will say I'll take the current butcheed version of the song over this crap any day.  But still would love too see the tune played a bit more true to its recorded version.

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Terrible..just terrible.  I will say I'll take the current butcheed version of the song over this crap any day.  But still would love too see the tune played a bit more true to its recorded version.

Well no offense but I disagree on needing to hear the album/recorded version of songs live.  I kinda like and expect live to be a bit different. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Original said:

Well no offense but I disagree on needing to hear the album/recorded version of songs live.  I kinda like and expect live to be a bit different. 

Yah I'm with you...I didn't express myself well, and I've droned on and on about it.  I don't need a recorded copycat version either, but a few things about how they are playing the tune now sound like shit to me.  So I'd rather them get closer to that than the liberties they have currently taken, if I had a choice is what I mean.

34 minutes ago, Apollo said:

So much negativity. All the negativity is making me enjoy the peformances less  

Can't you people just be happy the big three are back together and touring?

No, but you can quit reading the forum, that would solve your problem.

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

So much negativity. All the negativity is making me enjoy the peformances less  

Can't you people just be happy the big three are back together and touring?

Is it that easy to ruin it for you? perhaps you care too much. (or you just get a kick out of pointing out how everyone is less "mature" than you and it makes you feel good and superior to go on and on about how flawed some people are as fans)

Seriously bro. It seems that the main event for you is not even music or discussing shit, it's just other people and their behavior which is just not as "advanced" as yours. Get off your high horse already. I feel like your main purpose is to educate others. Cut that shit already, it's tedious as fuck. :heart:

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

On 6/28/2016 at 9:57 AM, El Guapo said:

What a whinefest, absolutely pathetic! "I want him to do this and sing that and blow my whistle at the correct time, blahblahblah...".

Unbelievable, some real wild rock n rollers here, alright. :D

Everybody's an expert. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rovim said:

Is it that easy to ruin it for you? perhaps you care too much. (or you just get a kick out of pointing out how everyone is less "mature" than you and it makes you feel good and superior to go on and on about how flawed some people are as fans)

Seriously bro. It seems that the main event for you is not even music or discussing shit, it's just other people and their behavior which is just not as "advanced" as yours. Get off your high horse already. I feel like your main purpose is to educate others. Cut that shit already, it's tedious as fuck. :heart:

Lol. 

So when other people post that same exact statement it's A-OK. But if I post it.....

I don't ride horses. I've never said all fans are flawed  and I've never said I'm more mature than everybody. So your entire rant is a huge exaggeration.

Put me on ignore if My posts effect you so much. Or PM me your personal thoughts about me.

Lets talk about GnR! 

10 hours ago, tsinindy said:

No, but you can quit reading the forum, that would solve your problem.

Where is the fun in that?

On June 28, 2016 at 9:57 AM, El Guapo said:

What a whinefest, absolutely pathetic! "I want him to do this and sing that and blow my whistle at the correct time, blahblahblah...".

Unbelievable, some real wild rock n rollers here, alright. :D

?????????

Edited by Apollo