Can't seem to update first post of thread with new pics?

6lake sa66ath

I've spent the last hour copying and pasting and finally simply pasting a Photobucket {option}[/IMG] address and nothing seems to work, all I get when I edit my post is the blue image icon with a question mark.

Any ideas?

lol in fact I just got the same image ? icon thing right now where the brackets and IMG are supposed to be!

This is bizarre!

39 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I've spent the last hour copying and pasting and finally simply pasting a Photobucket {option}[/IMG] address and nothing seems to work, all I get when I edit my post is the blue image icon with a question mark.

Any ideas?

lol in fact I just got the same image ? icon thing right now where the brackets and IMG are supposed to be!

This is bizarre!

what thread?  What picture?

You don't need to use IMG tags. Just paste the direct image link (ending in .jpg, .png, etc) and the forum will do the embedding for you.

I think there's a limit of around 10 images per post - so you need to split them up across a couple if you're posting more.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, highvoltage said:

You don't need to use IMG tags. Just paste the direct image link (ending in .jpg, .png, etc) and the forum will do the embedding for you.

I think there's a limit of around 10 images per post - so you need to split them up across a couple if you're posting more.

Okay so that limit is the same if I've authored a thread like the merch one where my idea was to update each time there was new merch spotted on this US tour?

5 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Okay so that limit is the same if I've authored a thread like the merch one where my idea was to update each time there was new merch spotted on this US tour?

Yeah. Sometimes it's a good idea to "reserve" the first few posts in a thread like that. 

Alternatively you could try setting up an album off the forum (imgur, flickr - something you can keep adding to), then just share the album link in your post (rather than trying to embed every single piece of tour merch into one post).