PIT 1 vs PIT 2

Based on the pictures from Detroit & DC, it appears that there is no barricade separating PIT 1 & 2... to anyone that has been to either of the shows, is it possible to have a PIT 2 ticket and move 'freely' to the other side of the stage?  Granted I know that would mean getting by a number of tightly packed people, but just curious if I still need to swap my tickets to get to the opposite side of the stage.

Thanks!

I can't directly answer your question, but...

I watched SLASH AND DUFF criss-cross the stage like motherfuckers in Detroit.

If I had to guess, Slash was on Duff's side almost as much as he was on his own.  Keep PIT 2, arrive early and camp out on rail near the catwalk.  BOOM!

• Like 1

I was at Detroit, I got a Pit 2 ticket about 20 minutes before the show start at the box office, there was most definitely a barrier that prevented you from going to the side that wasn't yours

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2016 at 0:59 PM, KURT19 said:

I can't directly answer your question, but...

I watched SLASH AND DUFF criss-cross the stage like motherfuckers in Detroit.

If I had to guess, Slash was on Duff's side almost as much as he was on his own.  Keep PIT 2, arrive early and camp out on rail near the catwalk.  BOOM!

i pray this happens! i got GA Pit 2 on Fortus's side ( it was a mistake i asked for pit 1 but was sent pit 2. stub hub refuses to exchange it, they say it's my word against the person who took my ticket order. ) was hoping to sell my pit 2 tix at face value, i'll be losing the almost 200.00 they charged as a service and other crap fee but that's how much i want pit 1. also a very nice guy at one of the resale ticket places i spoke with said he'd save me a pit 1 ticket a few days. so i hope they sell if not i hope Slash comes over to pit side 1...  a LOT rock3

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i pray this happens! i got GA Pit 2 on Fortus's side ( it was a mistake i asked for pit 1 but was sent pit 2. stub hub refuses to exchange it, they say it's my word against the person who took my ticket order. ) was hoping to sell my pit 2 tix at face value, i'll be losing the almost 200.00 they charged as a service and other crap fee but that's how much i want pit 1. also a very nice guy at one of the resale ticket places i spoke with said he'd save me a pit 1 ticket a few days. so i hope they sell if not i hope Slash comes over to pit side a LOT rock3

There was no barrier between the pits in Foxboro. Not sure why sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't, but hopefully you wind up where you want to be!

• Like 1