Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Do we know if last night's litho was still available after the show? I'm wondering how interested people were seeing as how the design was lackluster.

Not sure.  I didn't get to take a good luck.  I think I saw one hanging in the booth on the way out so I would guess there were some left.  Which blows for me bc I got an extra to trade for another city.  Now I'm left with an extra Philly and Nyc.

Edited by pjjk

6 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

Do we know if last night's litho was still available after the show? I'm wondering how interested people were seeing as how the design was lackluster.

I saw someone buying one right at the end of Paradise City. 

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The old legend of the NJ devil... I'm pretty sure my bible beating in-laws wouldn't stay too long if I had one of those hanging on our wall!!! ?:lol:

Oh no! If Axl joining AC/DC was bad, what is Alan to think of this new lithograph?

1 minute ago, uzi your illusion said:

Just picked up two from the outdoor merch stand and they weren't numbered. Lady at the booth said it was because it was an added on show but they only had 200 total for sale. Anyone else hear about this not numbered thing?

I'll give you a Philly and NY show 1 for that extra.  Or 1 litho (philly or ny) and $25

Edited by pjjk

1 hour ago, pjjk said:

I'll give you a Philly and NY show 1 for that extra.  Or 1 litho (philly or ny) and $25

I'm really looking for the astronaut litho. I confirmed with another vendor that it's not numbered tonight but only 200 available! They said they had a handful of last night's left but only because they're damaged.

Edited by uzi your illusion

11 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Each show gets a different litho usually with a city specific theme and usually numbered. Last night's was the first set not numbered which is a little unnerving. No one else questions this a little bit? Even if it was an added show how hard is it to hand number 400 lithos?

Foxboro's weren't numbered... and I think one more city wasn't either. 

On Sunday they also had a bunch left over from Saturday night's show... To be honest, in person I like Saturday's better than Sunday's Devil. The textures and coloring is really cool.

I have one from each of the two shows I attended, Philly and NJ #2. I was slightly disappointed that the NJ show wasnt numbered. Philly even has the artists name. I'll still hang both and enjoy thinking about how awesome both nights were. 

6 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I messaged the artist on Instagram and told him the die hard a eagerly await his next creation on show day. He responded and was excited to know the fans were loving his works. He also said he was not picked for the Dallas show.

Memo to self: message Arian Buhler and ask him why Sunday's lithos weren't numbered