Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

10 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Memo to self: message Arian Buhler and ask him why Sunday's lithos weren't numbered 

I would lIke to know this as well.  I bought two because they were so cool and was hoping to trade one but I'm worried how the lack of numbering will affect it's value.

20 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I messaged the artist on Instagram and told him the die hard a eagerly await his next creation on show day. He responded and was excited to know the fans were loving his works. He also said he was not picked for the Dallas show.

Did he do the devil litho for the second metlife show?  

1 minute ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Yes, he's done all lithos EXCEPT Chicago 2, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Toronto both Foxboro's and both E'Ruthers

I don't think he did the Troubadour, Vegas nihget 1, and Coachella ones either. Could be wrong, though 

8 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Quick question: T-shirt or litho? And how much do each cost? Thanks.

Lithos cost $50, t-shirts are $40 (except XXL which are $45). Which one you should get comes down to personal preference. I bought lithos at my shows because I like the idea of framing them and hanging them up where my guitar equipment is set up, and I think I'll look at them more than a t-shirt folded in a drawer. Also, I don't wear t-shirts nearly as often as I used to now that I'm a working professional. But most of the designs look great on the t-shirts too. Depends on what you prefer! rock4

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Quick question: T-shirt or litho? And how much do each cost? Thanks.

I say litho. I don't know how limited the event shirts are but Recently I've seen a lot of shirts GNR were selling at the shows for $45 on Amazon and eBay for $20 or less. I say wait it out. Then again, if you're not willing to risk that, and you wear t shirts, it's your call. 

Has anyone heard anything about unsold Lithos being sold on the GNR webstore at any point. I was at the Vegas shows and really wanted to get them but knew i would have difficulty getting it back to the UK in one piece so I held off, when we were leaving the T-Mobile arena late after the second night most people had left and there was quite a few Lithos from both nights still available at most stalls so I thought they may have put them online but havn't seen any yet so far apart from the ones people are selling on Ebay for crazy prices.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:46 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

I messaged the artist on Instagram and told him the die hard a eagerly await his next creation on show day. He responded and was excited to know the fans were loving his works. He also said he was not picked for the Dallas show.

Damn - now I wanna know who's doing the Dallas show since that's the one I'm going to !!!!