Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

17 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's not that cool. Just silouettes 

But those "just silouettes" at the very very top are "JUST THE TRI-UNION" i.e. OUR HEROES!

I think it's SUPER COOL

:headbang:

• Like 2

Will be interesting to see if we get Mickey Mouse or anything Disney related for Orlando.....not sure Disney would grant them licensing but would be cool if they did.  If not, my best guess would be something related to orange/citrus or Alligators.

Edited by Kasanova King

27 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Will be interesting to see if we get Mickey Mouse or anything Disney related for Orlando.....not sure Disney would grant them licensing but would be cool if they did.  If not, my best guess would be something related to orange/citrus or Alligators.

Yeah I would think Orlando would be theme park themed and New Orleans Mardi Gras/ voo-doo 

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm thinking some sort of citrus skull....

The New York Night 1 litho is WAY underrated.  I now have a Philly, NY night 1 and 2 and NY night 1 is my favorite.  Once you see it in person, there is a layer of sparkles/glitter embedded in the logo in the center.

What the fuck...so this might be kind of a long story.

So I traded with this guy, a Cincinnati litho for a Pittsburgh litho and he shoots me a message asking if I have another since he says his buddy wants one because he's so in love with it. 

I told him I did but I was holding it to possibly trade for another litho I might want and he says his buddy would be willing to pay $200+ for it. I thought it was strange since I've seen them for $150 or less so I checked on eBay and found out that one recently sold for fucking $650....what the hell!! 

So I looked at the eBay username of the person who sold it and what do you know I see the guy I traded with's first name initial and full last name....also shipped from same place I sent it out to.  

To come to me with this bullshit lie just to try and sell for a shitload of money again is really something else.

So I guess because of this one sale everyone is going to be demanding CRAZY amounts for it....there's already one listed for $600 by another person on eBay. 

image.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Albertr212 said:

What the fuck...so this might be kind of a long story.

So I traded with this guy, a Cincinnati litho for a Pittsburgh litho and he shoots me a message asking if I have another since he says his buddy wants one because he's so in love with it. 

I told him I did but I was holding it to possibly trade for another litho I might want and he says his buddy would be willing to pay $200+ for it. I thought it was strange since I've seen them for $150 or less so I checked on eBay and found out that one recently sold for fucking $650....what the hell!! 

So I looked at the eBay username of the person who sold it and what do you know I see the guy I traded with's first name initial and full last name....also shipped from same place I sent it out to.  

To come to me with this bullshit lie just to try and sell for a shitload of money again is really something else.

So I guess because of this one sale everyone is going to be demanding CRAZY amounts for it....there's already one listed for $600 by another person on eBay. 

image.jpeg

That sucks.  Sorry to hear it!!  I was trying to trade my Philly for a Cincy but guess this won't happen bc of this listing.   I wonder if his "buddy" bid it up to that price.  Maybe they have a few and are trying to sell.

Regardless, if you're a badass motherfucker and have a Cincy for my Philly - lets do it.  Don't sell your poster on eBay - trade them with us!!!!   You're only taking that money to buy another poster anyway.  Some dope dude did a NY night 2 for a NY night 1 from me.  I still have my Philly.

wtf happens when the S America poster hit!?

They staged that auction, look at the bidding history.  It was a new account with one transaction that bid it up that high, and the only bid the "winner" made was the final bid, meaning he came in at the end and didn't enter a regular max bid ahead of time.  I wouldn't worry about it setting a new value, typically single outliers don't have much of an impact on items where several examples are available.

• Like 2