Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I messaged the guy and he told me whoever bought it hasn't paid yet so I doubt it was staged but it also seems like it could be someone trying to mess with him or a scam of some sort. 

Either way I told him it was a dick move to try and get another one from me just to flip it. Regret trading with the guy but oh well it is what it is. 

2 hours ago, Syk said:

Florida's shirt/litho 

mcyeyc.jpg

Wow, that looks really nice!

Wish I was going so I could get me one. Something about the colors on this just really makes me love it. Can't wait to see the litho!

• Like 1

And here it is! 

Personally one of my favorites. Nothing too crazy but something about the design just looks so appealing to me, might be the colors. Just also noticed the skull outline....this one is awesome.

image.jpeg

Edited by Albertr212
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Dacatzass said:

Agreed. I wish they would give the individual artists their due. Is there any way to find out which artists did the artwork?

Arian Buhler is posting each one that he does on intagram as they release.  He's done the best ones.

They only made 300 lithos for the Orlando show...I got the 2nd to the last one that they had left outside and I was there before 5 pm.

In hindsight, probably should have bought 2 so I could have traded one...oh well.

BTW the Orlando Litho really pops in person...the reds are much more red than the shirt pic shown here.