Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

7 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

They only made 300 lithos for the Orlando show...I got the 2nd to the last one that they had left outside and I was there before 5 pm.

In hindsight, probably should have bought 2 so I could have traded one...oh well.

BTW the Orlando Litho really pops in person...the reds are much more red than the shirt pic shown here.

Here is a good pic I took of the Orlando litho. I wasn't a huge fan of it when I saw it posted online, but once I went to the merch truck I was really impressed. Quy0ubZ.jpg?1

• Like 4

Wow tonight's litho is by far my favorite...glows in the dark to top it all off.  I'm a total noob here, so I'll defer to more veteran members, but if anyone has a spare they'd be willing to unload, I'm definitely interested.  In hindsight, I wish I'd picked up an extra one in Chicago to trade.

On July 30, 2016 at 4:46 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

Arian told me that management decides on how many lithos there will be for each show.

Over what platform did you message him? I would love to ask him a couple things, but it seems like he is inactive on facebook and twitter?

2 minutes ago, Syk said:

Over what platform did you message him? I would love to ask him a couple things, but it seems like he is inactive on facebook and twitter?

Try sending him a direct message on Instagram. 

https://www.instagram.com/arianbuhler/

I haven't sent him one but he always replies to my comments so I doubt he'll ignore you. 

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

What size?

If you're looking for the Orlando poster size it's 18x24. I prefer Michael's for frames if you want higher quality without spending a huge amount. They have nice $50 frames, and there are always 40-60% off coupons or buy one get one free on certain frames. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Instagram. He has responded to all 3 questions I asked him. Accessible guy.

Thanks he responded to me pretty quickly. If anyone happened to be wondering, Arian will not be selling signed artist copies of the lithos.

Edited by Syk