Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

19 minutes ago, TigerBubba said:

Holy Moly! DC litho just went for $357!

God damn.

I've noticed Vegas, Detroit, DC, and KC lithos are really drying up. They should all go up a bit, I'd think. Haven't seen a Trobadour or Coachella one in ages

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

God damn.

I've noticed Vegas, Detroit, DC, and KC lithos are really drying up. They should all go up a bit, I'd think. Haven't seen a Trobadour or Coachella one in ages

I think you can get them online.

That's crazy about the DC one, I'm sure there will be some insane numbers thrown around soon.

The Atlanta one I really liked. Very subtle, but cool as hell. If I had to guess I would have thought something like that with dual crossover appeal [GNR and Walking Dead] would have been something the eBay sellers really went after.

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

These things are a rip-off. If you are into these things, print it off (preferably on photo paper). Frame it. Cost you £1 and you won't be able to tell the difference from the ones selling on ebay.

nobody has the equipment or know how to print one of these (so they'd have to pay somebody else to do it) plus i don't think there are any high quality scans of them. 

who wants a knock off anyway? $75-100 isn't all that much...if you got it to burn and like the artwork, why not? 

Edited by -W.A.R-

13 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

nobody has the equipment or know how to print one of these (so they'd have pay somebody else to do it) plus i don't think there are any high quality scans of them. 

$75-100 isn't all that much anyway. if you got it to burn and like the artwork, why not?.

I saw a few good quality scans and a decent art program can fix defects. I did this myself for a bunch of Hitchcock film posters that I have on my wall. A decent photo copying/printer place can probably produce an enlarged one for under a fiver.  I wouldn't pay that but If you want to, go ahead - it just would save you being bum raped by ebayers.

PS

Some of them would make good bootleg covers.

27 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

nobody has the equipment or know how to print one of these (so they'd have to pay somebody else to do it) plus i don't think there are any high quality scans of them. 

who wants a knock off anyway? $75-100 isn't all that much...if you got it to burn and like the artwork, why not? 

75 to 100 for a fuckin' photo of Axl Rose looking like a half deflated balloon with a wig on? :lol:

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I saw a few good quality scans and a decent art program can fix defects. I did this myself for a bunch of Hitchcock film posters that I have on my wall. A decent photo copying/printer place can probably produce an enlarged one for under a fiver.  I wouldn't pay that but If you want to, go ahead - it just would save you being bum raped by ebayers.

PS

Some of them would make good bootleg covers.

owning an original that came from the actual show is much cooler though. thats really the whole point....im personally not into these (even though i think some of them are cool) and would agree the resell is high but for ppl that do like them, its worth the 100 to not have the regret later that you didn't get one lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -W.A.R- said:

owning an original that came from the actual show is much cooler though. thats really the whole point....im personally not into these (even though i think some of them are cool) and would agree the resell is high but for ppl that do like them, its worth the 100 to not have the regret later that you didn't get one lol.

If that is what you're in to and you have the money so be it. I spend my money on sitting around cricket grounds for hours so I'm not someone to discuss 'questionable' hobbies.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

If that is what you're in to and you have the money so be it. I spend my money on sitting around cricket grounds for hours so I'm not someone to discuss 'questionable' hobbies.

Thats different, thats a day out and a piss up, thats every good mans duty to spunk a degree of their yearly earnings on that.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Thats different, thats a day out and a piss up, thats every good mans duty to spunk a degree of their yearly earnings on that.

I'm wondering if guns n' roses played Newcastle Arena what the poster will be? A fat drunken skeleton in a Magpies shirt?

Others,

Liverpool? A skeleton with a perm and tracksuit ''on the rob''. Glasgow? An alcoholic skeleton with a munchy box and iron bru. London?  A poncy skeleton reading the Guardian. Cardiff? A skeleton doing something unspeakable to a sheep. Belfast? A masked skeleton setting off a car bomb.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 4

On 27/07/2016 at 9:45 PM, Albertr212 said:

Here is the litho for tonight!

For those that might not know it's based off of the comic/tv show 'The Walking Dead' which is set in Georgia. 

This one is numbered out of 300.

image.jpeg

Looks like Newcastle, 4 AM Saturday morning.

• Like 2

I'm guessing people are buying a bunch of these at once and trying to capitalize on ebay. Lame stuff there as they are trying to profit off of fans and the band. They're colluding in trying to drive the price up on these. Wait a few months and you'll see these popping up at more reasonable prices once the hype wears off.  

10 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

I'm guessing people are buying a bunch of these at once and trying to capitalize on ebay. Lame stuff there as they are trying to profit off of fans and the band. They're colluding in trying to drive the price up on these. Wait a few months and you'll see these popping up at more reasonable prices once the hype wears off.  

I was thinking the same thing. I hope these assholes get stuck with a bunch of them they can't sell or have to sell at low prices to get their money back.

There is not really a huge amount of people who collect these. Of course people on here because we are super fans lol. 

People I know think I am crazy for even considering buying them for $45 at the show. This isn't something everyone is into.

Edited by Tourettes2400