Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

I saw that novelty print as well, thanks for the heads up. Something else i noticed in the description of the item, some posters list their lithos as originals and some lost them as reproductions. I guess technically both could be right but when buying these be careful. I'm sure there are some fakes floating around being passed off as real. If not now then in the near future.

7 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

I saw that novelty print as well, thanks for the heads up. Something else i noticed in the description of the item, some posters list their lithos as originals and some lost them as reproductions. I guess technically both could be right but when buying these be careful. I'm sure there are some fakes floating around being passed off as real. If not now then in the near future.

Looks like the Detroit one is no longer up there.

46 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

something to do with sunset strip likely 

it'll probably be like the vegas one 

Would be interesting to see if they include the Troubadour or the Whisky in either show's litho....and I'm sure the Hollywood sign will be in one.

6 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Received my vegas lithos today. Ive never been so in love

i still need the foxboro lithos. If anyone sees them, please let me know

All I've seen is this guy: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-GILLETTE-STADIUM-JULY-19-20-2016-FOXBORO-MA-POSTER-SET-BOSTON-/371712212693?roken=cUgayN

I guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend. Seems like the seller is treating it like his retirement fund.

4 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

All I've seen is this guy: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/GUNS-N-ROSES-GILLETTE-STADIUM-JULY-19-20-2016-FOXBORO-MA-POSTER-SET-BOSTON-/371712212693?roken=cUgayN

I guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend. Seems like the seller is treating it like his retirement fund.

US $499.99!!

What a wanker.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

That guy is high... He had them listed for $495 a while back and they didn't sell, so he relisted them at $499.

Then again, a pair of Foxboro lithos sold for $420 a couple of days ago so it is all what someone is willing to spend. I have been surprised a few times at what some of these lithographs have been selling for.