Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 10/19/2016 at 5:48 PM, ZoSoRose said:

EDIT- Bought a Vegas Night 2 Litho for $120 shipped! I am a total sucker, but I love the design. @KURT19 's awesome photos convinced me and that is the best deal I have seen on eBay in a while. 

really? i have two from Vegas Night 1 but kinda want to keep both. if the price ever goes over 300.00 though it will be VERY tempting to sell one!

32 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

really? i have two from Vegas Night 1 but kinda want to keep both. if the price ever goes over 300.00 though it will be VERY tempting to sell one!

Vegas Night 1 went for like 300 bucks a few months ago but is now really cheap cause a bunch were put on eBay recently. I'd wait a while if you wanted to sell

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Vegas Night 1 went for like 300 bucks a few months ago but is now really cheap cause a bunch were put on eBay recently. I'd wait a while if you wanted to sell

i will cos like i said i'm not even sure i want to sell it. in case something happens to one i'd still have a back up :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Happy to report the houston litho from the seller that listed a bunch is legit.  Not the greatest packing I've ever seen for these, but it made it and looks great framed.

Nice, still waiting on my Vegas 2 litho

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Happy to report the houston litho from the seller that listed a bunch is legit.  Not the greatest packing I've ever seen for these, but it made it and looks great framed.

Did you buy from sammyrtamar? How was the packaging? Did anything get damaged?

Edited by xBrownstonex

17 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Did you buy from sammyrtamar? How was the packaging? Did anything get damaged?

Yes thats him.  Not really damaged fortunately, but it easily could have been.  Since you are in Germany, tell him you need the tube packed inside another box, such as the USPS triangle priority mail box.

6 minutes ago, TigerBubba said:

Anyone know what the deal with the "unnumbered" Vegas show ones on bay?

I would avoid them.  I emailed that guy and asked what the deal is with them, his answer was complete bs:  "They were pulled aside before the merch people numbered them."  Obviously that is garbage since the printer would number them not the merch people. I replied and pointed that out, and he didn't respond again.

20 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

I would avoid them.  I emailed that guy and asked what the deal is with them, his answer was complete bs:  "They were pulled aside before the merch people numbered them."  Obviously that is garbage since the printer would number them not the merch people. I replied and pointed that out, and he didn't respond again.

Same exact thing with me. I reported him too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liqddynamite said:

Nice congrats!  That one is bad ass, one of my favorites.

I was only at the first Vegas show but I've been obsessing over the second ones artwork since. Glad to have it, and hey, Itsinindy still from that weekend and trip so I have some ties to it lol 

• Like 1

Looking for a Troubadour "I Was There" show lithograph.  It's the ONLY one I don't have from the entire North American tour!

you can find the basic ones on eBay, but not the ones that were the same shape as the rest of the tour.  

Any leads ads would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 2