Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, hoss1057 said:

Looking for a Troubadour "I Was There" show lithograph.  It's the ONLY one I don't have from the entire North American tour!

you can find the basic ones on eBay, but not the ones that were the same shape as the rest of the tour.  

Any leads ads would be greatly appreciated. 

Incredibly awesome and impressive you have so many!!! The Troubadour one is the hardest to get by far. Ive only seen 1 or 2 on eBay and that was way back in April and May. I bet they could go for at least a grand at the rate they appear

On 2016-10-28 at 1:35 PM, hoss1057 said:

Looking for a Troubadour "I Was There" show lithograph.  It's the ONLY one I don't have from the entire North American tour!

you can find the basic ones on eBay, but not the ones that were the same shape as the rest of the tour.  

Any leads ads would be greatly appreciated. 

You have everyone except the Troubadour one?

That's epic man, true dedication! 

Ended up getting an old crinkled up poster from the first GNR show I went to framed too. I grabbed it from a street lamp in London, Ontario the day of the show. It was crumbled up and drenched from rain. I was so damn excited, put it in a box and forgot about it unail recently. Very happy how it turned out just now, looks really cool in the frame. I'll hang these two up sometime soon. The Vegas 2 litho was worth it, looks so damn great.

20161101_003633.jpg

14779753247521330031524.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ended up getting an old crinkled up poster from the first GNR show I went to framed too. I grabbed it from a street lamp in London, Ontario the day of the show. It was crumbled up and drenched from rain. I was so damn excited, put it in a box and forgot about it unail recently. Very happy how it turned out just now, looks really cool in the frame. I'll hang these two up sometime soon. The Vegas 2 litho was worth it, looks so damn great.

20161101_003633.jpg

14779753247521330031524.jpg

Did you get them professionally framed? Not sure if I should spend the money on nice frames (made with the non damaging, acid free materials), or just buy some cheap frames from the store

24 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Did you get them professionally framed? Not sure if I should spend the money on nice frames (made with the non damaging, acid free materials), or just buy some cheap frames from the store

Cheap frames. Theyre just posters, Im not gonna spend hundreds of dollars on frames for posters. Theyll be fine if you keep them on a wall

5 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I am tempted. Although i dont have the emotional involvement nor the memories to that show as with the ones i attended, so i dont know if i should get it. But the price is good. 

Yeah, initially I was only going to get the shows I went to but some of the designs were really fucking cool so why not? besides, they're all fro, the same tour. A GNR poster is a GNR poster. Vegas 2 is my favorite GNR artwork ever, and the San Diego one is up there. I'm happy to have them

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

The artist who did the Rocket Queen design from California just 3 editions of the litho up for sale here! 

Just got the orange one

Heres her store

https://www.etsy.com/listing/479283237/guns-n-roses-rocket-queen-limited-artist?ref=shop_home_active_1

GREAT FIND!

Thanks @ZoSoRose, I just ordered the Purple one.

• Like 1

God dammit, I thought I was done buying lithos lol.  I snagged the foil version, I was front row behind the pit at this show and it was mind blowing.  I like the foil more than the original and with only 10 of them its not like you can lose money.

Big thanks to Mr. ZosoRose, good looking out man.

edit:  she said I got the last foil, glad I didn't wait too long.  Will post a pic when I get it.

Edited by liqddynamite
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I love the purple and foil ones, don't know if i should have splurged but I've spent so damn much on this tour... I'll be happy with the orange one.

And I saw people on nightrain  find this so credit goes to them! 

Haha I'm with you there.  I'll prob end up selling my VIP tour book to fund this litho, would rather have that $100 on the wall where I enjoy it every day than on a shelf where I pull it out once in a while.

4 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Haha I'm with you there.  I'll prob end up selling my VIP tour book to fund this litho, would rather have that $100 on the wall where I enjoy it every day than on a shelf where I pull it out once in a while.

Shot in the dark but would you sell the book for 75?

49 minutes ago, Dacatzass said:

That's really slimy, buying something directly from the artist and then putting it on ebay with her picture before even receiving it.  Nice.