Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

8 minutes ago, troccoli said:

All of the US ones (including troubadour, vegas and coachella) and all of the Japan ones.  Just need the Mexico shows litho.  Doubt I'll ever find it

I haven't seen a Mexico show poster once. If it makes you feel better, it seems like it wasn't a normal 18x24 litho and sort of a regular poster.... idk haha

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, troccoli said:

All of the US ones (including troubadour, vegas and coachella) and all of the Japan ones.  Just need the Mexico shows litho.  Doubt I'll ever find it

That's fucking awesome man. Are they all famed and displayed? Do you intend to procure every litho from the NITLT? And are you certain Mexico had lithos? I never saw those.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, troccoli said:

That's fucking awesome man. Are they all famed and displayed? Do you intend to procure every litho from the NITLT? And are you certain Mexico had lithos? I never saw those.

4 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I'd like to but may have to stop myself, lol.  I will post a pic when I get a chance for Mexico.  But as ZoSoRose pointed out it may be a poster and not a litho.

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I'd love to see your entire collection one day, @troccoli. Do you have an all time favorite piece? You have some insanely rare stuff!

lol, I assume you mean in person because the entire thing can be viewed online of course.  As for a favorite piece that's hard to say.  The Estranged US promo cd (while not that rare) comes to mind just because the artwork and color on the disc is fucking beautiful.  As for rarity, perhaps THE banner

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I'd like to but may have to stop myself, lol.  I will post a pic when I get a chance for Mexico.  But as ZoSoRose pointed out it may be a poster and not a litho.

lol, I assume you mean in person because the entire thing can be viewed online of course.  As for a favorite piece that's hard to say.  The Estranged US promo cd (while not that rare) comes to mind just because the artwork and color on the disc is fucking beautiful.  As for rarity, perhaps THE banner

If you don't mind sharing the cost of your drug habit, what has the litho collection cost you?

37 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I also find the one with the bird with some of its skeleton showing pretty repulsive and I would never display it.  But I guess when your country is only known for a specific bird or the LOTR movies, there aren't many poster art options.

True. I fear they might have the same problem with us Belgians.

This is the dude that responsible with the most of their poster.

https://www.instagram.com/arianbuhler/

He just simply picking the most common pop culture rather doing extensive research tho. But i think he's very generous to upload every single poster he made on his Insta without plaguing it with watermark or some shit. It's at maximum instagram size and large enough to use it as phone wallpaper.

8 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

This is the dude that responsible with the most of their poster.

https://www.instagram.com/arianbuhler/

He just simply picking the most common pop culture rather doing extensive research tho. But i think he's very generous to upload every single poster he made on his Insta without plaguing it with watermark or some shit. It's at maximum instagram size and large enough to use it as phone wallpaper.

I'm in love with this guy's work, what he's been doing on this tour is simply amazing.

I'm so jealous of @troccoli for collecting the entire set!

6 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Is there a limit on how any lithographs you can buy?

I'm going to Brisbane, sydney 1st night and melbourne but not sure I can be there early enough to wait in line.

Sadly, no limit.

14 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

If you don't mind sharing the cost of your drug habit, what has the litho collection cost you?

Fortunately some I was able to get at cost.  Others probably 2-3 times the cost, so not THAT bad fortunately.  As for the Kobe litho, that fucker was EXPENSIVE.  I also realized I didn't answer one of your other questions.  Sadly none of my collection is displayed whatsoever.  That may change one day.  We'll see.  Some should probably be kept in a safe deposit box.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, troccoli said:

Fortunately some I was able to get at cost.  Others probably 2-3 times the cost, so not THAT bad fortunately.  As for the Kobe litho, that fucker was EXPENSIVE.  I also realized I didn't answer one of your other questions.  Sadly none of my collection is displayed whatsoever.  That may change one day.  We'll see.  Some should probably be kept in a safe deposit box.

What did the black mamba Cost you? I have been unable to acquire one of those.

36 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Black mamba is Kobe Bryant's nickname. I meant the Kobe litho, which is my favorite. My two favorite lithos are the Kobe and the Jan 29th sea/dragon. The Washington DC logo is my fav. US litho. What are your favs?

The blue Tokyo, Kansas City, Foxboro shows