Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

20 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

That's beautiful... but i don't understand the reference. Why refer to the Tasmanian Tiger for a show in Victoria?

They had a Ned Kelly design too. I'm guessing the Ned Kelly design was aimed at people living in Melbourne and the wider state of Victoria (as he was from Victoria), and the Tasmanian Tiger design was aimed at those attending the show from Tasmania.

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Big thanks to @estrangedtwat for compiling all lithos in one easy to see thread!

No problem man!  Just glad someone noticed it!

Sometimes I get really anal about stuff so I wanted a single spot to put all the images in order.

I'll keep that thread updated and current, and if anyone finds images I'm missing or better ones, please let me know!

19 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

No problem man!  Just glad someone noticed it!

Sometimes I get really anal about stuff so I wanted a single spot to put all the images in order.

I'll keep that thread updated and current, and if anyone finds images I'm missing or better ones, please let me know!

Where is it? I can't find it 

3 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

just a quick question, how much was the litho and shirts on the aussie concerts? A friend of mine is going to the one in Perth and I'm thinking about to ask her to buy me a shirt and a litho

Lithos are $40, t shirts $50.

trouble is there are like 5 different shirts to pick from, all show specific

22 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

????????????????????  I never posted this

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Found it. What the fuck lol! Aussie ones have been so bad so far imo. Only ones I'd have bought were the surfing ones and the shark

Image may contain: one or more people and text

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Guns-n-Roses-Kobe-Japan-Not-In-This-Lifetime-Tour-Lithograph-Poster-RARE-/132098965865?hash=item1ec1b64169%3Ag%3ANDYAAOSw4A5YplHj&_trkparms=pageci%253Afeba129d-f62c-11e6-bbd6-74dbd180425c%257Cparentrq%253A536da65c15a0a6a8d0dc0497fff3bb67%257Ciid%253A17

what do you think about this man? Real promo or just printed copy?

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Found it. What the fuck lol! Aussie ones have been so bad so far imo. Only ones I'd have bought were the surfing ones and the shark

Image may contain: one or more people and text

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Guns-n-Roses-Kobe-Japan-Not-In-This-Lifetime-Tour-Lithograph-Poster-RARE-/132098965865?hash=item1ec1b64169%3Ag%3ANDYAAOSw4A5YplHj&_trkparms=pageci%253Afeba129d-f62c-11e6-bbd6-74dbd180425c%257Cparentrq%253A536da65c15a0a6a8d0dc0497fff3bb67%257Ciid%253A17

what do you think about this man? Real promo or just printed copy?

2 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I don't have any info to back up what the seller is saying.... BUT, that would be a VERY elaborate story for a fake. I think it might be real.

EDIT- Shit, I might bid on that. Unless you were going to, I don't want to compete with another forum member! Lol

Edited by ZoSoRose

37 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I don't have any info to back up what the seller is saying.... BUT, that would be a VERY elaborate story for a fake. I think it might be real.

EDIT- Shit, I might bid on that. Unless you were going to, I don't want to compete with another forum member! Lol

I'm watching it with a close eye man. But I fear it will go to high. I'm very curious to see how high one of these goes for in the US.

Edited by The Holographic Universe