Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

27 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

It's a shame they don't sell reprints on their website... While the Vegas show wasn't their greatest performance, it was a monumental show and I wouldn't mind getting one of those for me and my cousin. Don't care if it is a 2nd print.

As someone whose collected quite a few of the lithos I would hate to see them get reprinted. Part of the appeal is the limited printing. Someone had mentioned putting them all together as a coffee table book which sounded cool. But even if they differentiated the second printing I feel it would flood the market with people passing them off as legit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

It's a shame they don't sell reprints on their website... While the Vegas show wasn't their greatest performance, it was a monumental show and I wouldn't mind getting one of those for me and my cousin. Don't care if it is a 2nd print.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind at all if it had "SECOND PRINT" stamped in giant letters on the back. I'm not really worried about the limited edition aspect, I just like the art!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WildStar said:

They should limit sales to 1 per person and in the stadium only. Atleast make the bastards work a bit harder 

Who knows, the one that the Ebay seller is selling might be the only one he bought at the venue :shrugs:

The Kobe Samurai lithos that I'm selling privately for my friends are the only ones my friends bought. I can't remember if I mentioned it or not but friends of my friend came from the US for the Japan tour and they each bought one litho for themselves with the original intent to take them back home with them. But then when they saw that selling one litho on the resale market might cover their ticket costs, well it was a nobrainer to them to sell. Even though they only bought one each, if selling it means they cover their expenses... well, I don't blame them :shrugs:

39 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Are you going to purchase the Wellington one?

I'm gonna try to bid, for sure. But I'm worried about how much it'll go for. I like it but it's not a must have (all because of that silly typo!). There was a Brisbane skeleton surfer from the same seller that sold yesterday for like $250 which is ridiculous for such a relatively boring design... but we'll see.

Just now, amaninjapan said:

I'm gonna try to bid, for sure. But I'm worried about how much it'll go for. I like it but it's not a must have (all because of that silly typo!). There was a Brisbane skeleton surfer from the same seller that sold yesterday for like $250 which is ridiculous for such a relatively boring design... but we'll see.

I'm talking about the 40$ one from that website. Did you not see that link earlier in the thread?

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

Buy the 40 dollar ones

Just now, The Holographic Universe said:

Whops it's in the merchandise thread.

Are you going to purchase one?

Just now, The Holographic Universe said:

Whops it's in the merchandise thread.

Are you going to purchase one?

Naw, I am lithoed out!

I have,

Vegas 1

Vegas 2

Detroit

Chicago 3

San Diego (Orange)

Tokyo 2

Absolutely no one would have walked away from the Bangkok gig with either of the event posters in good condition. They were very tightly pre rolled into the smallest tubes known to man.

I got one of each but knew that was going to be the case when I bought them, and sure enough they're creased to hell!

14 minutes ago, Matt84 said:

Absolutely no one would have walked away from the Bangkok gig with either of the event posters in good condition. They were very tightly pre rolled into the smallest tubes known to man.

I got one of each but knew that was going to be the case when I bought them, and sure enough they're creased to hell!

damn. can i see a picture?

7 hours ago, Matt84 said:

You feel like selling it to me then? :shrugs:

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

just curious... were there no lithographs for the latin america leg?

was just browsing the lithograph art thread and there's nothing from that entire leg.

Indeed, I think they just didn't have the time to work on proper merch.