Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

4 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

I think I'm lucky that the concert ticket resale bullshit is a far bigger problem in the US than it is in Japan. The original ticket sellers here in Japan do a pretty good job of making sure people buy the tickets directly instead of bots or resellers. Of course, some dribble out onto the aftersale market but it's not a dedicated effort - just a handful of people who want to try to make a profit because they were lucky enough to win the ticket lottery. More power to them, for sure.

As for your "no fair profit in private business" - I think that's the argument here - people are upset/disappointed that there's people making an actual business from this. Again, if you're just an individual who grabbed a few lithos when you went to the concert, then rock on. But if you're buying 30 at every concert in town and using it as your main source of income, that's pretty scummy.

Pplacing an individual limit at the merch tents would be a fucking amazing idea. I saw another idea work well at some concerts in Japan: The ticket itself has a 'merch stub' - The right side was perforated so that ushers had a section they could tear off on entry, but the left side of the ticket was perforated too, which the merch store would rip off when you were buying something. Each merch stub allowed you to choose three items. Of course, this doesn't prevent someone from collecting a bunch of merch stubs from other people, but it does make it a lot more difficult to buy in bulk, which I think is a step in the right direction.

And I don't think people want a say in the cost of an item, I think people just want to voice their opinion. Should I be able to place a vote as to whether x litho on Ebay should be selling for $300 or $500? No. Should I be able to wish that the dude selling Aussie lithos for $500 falls into a vat of cat urine? Absolutely.

Yeah, the stubs thing sounds good. Like you said not fool proof but the more difficult it is and more effort required to skirt the system would definitely drop the numbers on this business.

I really am in agreement with you, it sucks for the fans to have to overpay for something but on the other hand if you are buying for shows you weren't at you might be thankful you have an eBay option.

I have heard about these selling out at shows though and these resellers walking away with the lot and that really is shitty for the fans. the merch booth should at least use some common sense on that, it's not like they're not going to sell them, they can refuse someone buying all of them at once quite comfortably. They are an event specific souvenir, the idea is for more than one or two fans to buy them and many will, so I'm sure if management knew they might try to work something out. A lot of effort is put into these and it's not all about money in my opinion, there is an effort to create something cool for each city and for fans to have something cool and limited.

So the guys at Bandtshirts really helped me out.

My original order was really hamfisted by a mouthbreather and a lot of the lithos had telltale lateral creases indicating not much care was taken rolling them up. I complained to Bandtshirts about it because although some of them aren't exactly noticeable from the front (the crease is really only noticeable on the white back) and are essentially not an issue once flat (and especially once framed), it was still disappointing. Anyway, I got a reply from a guy named Dean and he promised to send me new ones and that he would personally roll and pack them himself! They arrived yesterday and they all turned up absolutely perfect. So I'm very happy.

Also, because I'm in Japan, he said I could keep the first bunch of lithos instead of having to send them back. So I have lots of spares lol, that are albeit not in perfect shape. Definitely no problem in any practical sense (and I say this as a person who is seriously anal about the condition of anything I collect) but still kinda a hard sell in litho discussions.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:35 PM, Royalh13 said:

LOLOLOL...

I don't sell them for a profit and I've probably spent thousands buying all the US  prints for my own collection.

The extra ones i have for trade are ones that i wasn't happy with because of minor defects and i ended up buying another mint copy to keep.

The ones I posted about today, i posted because i have someone looking to trade prints from his country for some that i knew i could get from a local and i figured I'd give others the same opportunity to trade prints, if interested.

How would someone like me collect all these prints for my own collection, if they weren't listed on ebay? do you think every GnR fan is on this forum or even knows about it? Or are you suggesting that "real" GnR fans should travel to all of the different countries and cities to buy their prints in person? 

So is it ok that some forum members buy more than 1 print and trade the extra one(s) to other forum members? Isn't that depriving another "real" GnR fan the opportunity to obtain a print?

Get real - you can't have it both ways and then get pissed off because someone wants more money than you're willing to spend.

And you telling me to fuck off because you don't like what i have to say or don't like the fact i destoyed your arguments (with facts) just goes to prove how.much  of a child you are...

Ebay shrill?

Just kidding. .. Maybe...

Anyways, I see pros and cons to all this. They should have put a 2 per person limit on lithos. Problem solved

Edit- At any rate, I got every litho I wanted either at the shows I was at, or for fair prices online (or through Amir) so Im happy

Edited by ZoSoRose

On 3/26/2017 at 9:19 PM, amaninjapan said:

Because although the premise of his argument was sound, it went off the rails when he started comparing apples to oranges.

If a gas station owner wants to start selling his gas for $5 a gallon when the two gas stations across the street are selling gas for $2 a gallon, then that's fine. That's your "supply and demand" argument in a nutshell. Gas station owner hikes his gas to $100 a gallon six hours after the second plane hit the world trade center? That's immoral.

Buying a couple lithos for cost price and selling them to people who physically couldn't be at the venue for a reasonable profit? Nobody's really arguing against that because you've at least put in some time and effort. you lined up for a few hours and maybe braved the elements (hot as balls or raining cats and dogs) and you buy a few lithos. But when the person next to you puts in the exact same time and effort and they buy say, 30 lithos instead of 2 lithos, then there's less sympathy to go around. Regardless of whether you're willing to admit it, there is a difference between the two people.

If I had to choose between who to buy from, I'm gonna buy from the former and not the latter. Additionally, if I'm going to sell/trade then I want to sell/trade with a fan, not a reseller. I've been fortunate enough to be able to choose who I trade/sell my lithos with. Remember someone in this forum sold a spare litho to someone in good faith because they said 'their friend really wanted one' and then saw that exact same litho on Ebay for sale for like ten times the price? Yeah, fuck that. I've had several resellers make me reasonable offers for some lithos and I've refused because I'd rather trade or sell to a fan and I think there's many people just like me on this forum. A few members here have sold a litho to me for cost price when he could easily have sold it on Ebay for 5-10 times what they paid for it. At one stage I had many spare Osaka lithos and now they're going for hundreds and hundreds of dollars - and yet I don't regret trading them at all because I know they all went to good homes and not into some Ebay auction.

I feel like this argument has run its course and my interest in it is vastly out of proportion to how long I've spent talking about it. Let's just all agree to disagree.

Do you still have Kobe lithos?

On 3/29/2017 at 9:14 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Ebay shrill?

"Shill"

And like I said, these are all in my own collection...

On 3/29/2017 at 9:02 PM, amaninjapan said:

So the guys at Bandtshirts really helped me out.

My original order was really hamfisted by a mouthbreather and a lot of the lithos had telltale lateral creases indicating not much care was taken rolling them up. I complained to Bandtshirts about it because although some of them aren't exactly noticeable from the front (the crease is really only noticeable on the white back) and are essentially not an issue once flat (and especially once framed), it was still disappointing. Anyway, I got a reply from a guy named Dean and he promised to send me new ones and that he would personally roll and pack them himself! They arrived yesterday and they all turned up absolutely perfect. So I'm very happy.

Also, because I'm in Japan, he said I could keep the first bunch of lithos instead of having to send them back. So I have lots of spares lol, that are albeit not in perfect shape. Definitely no problem in any practical sense (and I say this as a person who is seriously anal about the condition of anything I collect) but still kinda a hard sell in litho discussions.

Lucky you! That sammy dude I bought from, who damaged almost every print, told me to keep them too, but I never got replacements :(

that's why i have those extras in the trade section...

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

no. he's still there

http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sammyrtamar&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK%3AME%3AUFS

i must've had lucj. bought the foxboro lithos from him and have not really anything to complain about.

6 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

ahh, i was missing the r... i was just looking for sammytamar

The very last one is the one that cracks me up the most lol... I don't know why eBay continues to let him sell.  I didn't leave negative feedback because part of my agreement with him regarding the extra prints I got from him as replacements for damaged prints, was that I would keep the prints and not leave a neg feedback.  I wonder how many others he may have made the same agreement with and how bad his feedback would be if I and anyone else who made the agreement, actually left neg feedback...

These are just in the last 12 months...

What a liar! Read his feedback! All his items are damaged. - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph (#332118466704)
Never shipped item, would not respond to communication - Milwaukee M18 FUEL Brushless 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver 4.0 Battery
NEVER SHIPPED,NEVER SHIPPED,NEVER SHIPPED - Rare The Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Tongue Evolution Pin Set with COA 
Worst eBay experience EVER. Shipped late, no communication, damaged product. - Mint Rolling Stones Havana Cuba América Latina Olé Tour Lithograph Habana Car
Received damaged. No replacement sent .Seller stopped communication.Reported - OFFICIAL ADELE 25 WORLD TOUR LITHOGRAPH POSTER AUSTIN 11/5/16 LIMITED #64/150
The seller never shipped the item after I made payment. Ebay credited the funds - Guns N´ Roses Poster Lithograph 2016 Coachella Festival Ultra Rare 54/150 
Ordered a Go Pro Hero Session 5. Sent Hero Session Wrong item Will not respond. - Brand New Factory Sealed GoPro Hero 5 Session Camcorder 
Never receiived item and never received any responses to statis inquires. - Brand New Factory Sealed GoPro Hero 5 Session Camcorder 
This guy took my money and never shipped product. Waiting 2 weeks. SCAMMER!!!!! - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph 
phone was locked with a passcode. seller will not respond to resolve. dont buy! - Apple iPhone 6s - 128GB - Gold (AT&T)
Arrived damaged never received the promised refund - Sony Cassette Deck Dual Model TC-WE825S Tested and Working
Don't buy from this CROOKED seller! Everything he says is a LIE! Very Bad Ebayer - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph
Created label, but never shipped item. Lied repeatedly - Apple iPhone 6S (Latest Model) - 16GB - Gold (Verizon) Cracked Screen
SCAM! Offered NEW IN SEALED box tv,but shipped USED SCRATCHED tv, even ensambled - Samsung UN32J4000 32" 720p LED LCD Television
Hoodie is in mint condition except for stains on the front of hoodie - Bape Grey Shark Hoodie Kaws Supreme Yeezy Bathing Ape Tiger Futura Camo Duffle

Here are some of our back and forth messages regarding my transactions on eBay and outside of eBay (I should have known better than to deal with him outside eBay). I also experienced the same things others reported - shipping label created notifications but the tracking info never worked, damaged prints, etc.

sammyrtamar wrote:
Hey man, so I've got a connection with one of the traveling stage crew for the guns and roses tour this summer, he just hooked me up with another 12 posters I've pretty much got posters from every show they had this summer so before I post them let me know if there are any specific ones your interested in and we can make a deal, a also have some tee shirts and leather jackets from the tour 

On 10/1/16, 5:48 PM, royalh13 wrote:
Re: royalh13 has sent a question about item #331976643450, ending on Sep-27-16 06:23:52 PDT - Guns and Roses Nashville Poster July 2016 Hatch Show Lithograph
Sam, i paid you a lot of money for these prints - Over $1200 and so far the only print I've gotten is the DC print - and even that one isn't in perfect condition. I need to know today, exactly what you're going to do to remedy these issues. What is the plan other than "talk to your staff tomorrow"?

sammyrtamar:
I am going to get you what you paid for I am going to replace the Nashville and whichever else you need like I told you I have a connection with one of the stage crew for the tour so if I need a replacement print i can make it happen I just want to get in my store find out why this mixup happened in the first place see what I have in stock and see what I need to make a call for 

royalh13 wrote:
Ok I hope that the Foxboro and Houston prints is still in your store - they are kind of rare to get nowadays - I'm afraid that if the staff messed up all these prints going to me, then my prints may have gone to your other customers and who knows what happens to them at that point. 
I'm more interested in getting the prints than getting my money back. I know PayPal will refund me the money, but I'm more interested in getting perfect prints.

sammyrtamar wrote:
I was unable to make it to my store today, but i spoke to my guy and he does have copies of the prints you said you did not recieve so if I do not have them on hand he will drop them off tomorrow, to make things easier then going back and forth on ebay messages, call my store 845-675-7050 anytime between 10-7 (eastern) and we can better coordinate you sending back the wrong prints as well as you getting the ones you purchased.

On 10/4/16, 1:04 AM, royalh13 wrote:
haven't gotten a text from you tonight...

sammyrtamar wrote:
I'm doing inventory still here gonna be an all nighter from me it's one of many things on my agenda 

royalh13 wrote:
when are you going to let me know about my prints then?

sammyrtamar wrote:
sent you a text earlier, have everything packed up and ready for you just waiting for your conformation before i ship it out please message me back

On 10/13/16, 12:10 AM, royalh13 wrote:
I sent you a bunch of texts but haven't heard back so i don't know if you got them or you're just ignoring them, but we need to figure out the remaining issues asap please.

On 10/13/16, 9:21 AM, sammyrtamar wrote:
Sent you a text this morning please call me so we can come to a resolution 

Here is some other info regarding "sammyrtamar":

Hudson valley J & L (Jewelry & Loan = a Pawn Shop)
150 Main St
Nyack, NY 10960-3002
845-405-1755
PayPal email = marymack10950@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/HudsonValleyJewelryandLoanNyack/

www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hudsonvalleyjewelryandloan

www.instagram.com/explore/locations/360993835/hudson-valley-jewelry-loan-nyack-ny/

HUDSON VALLEY J&L INC is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4866689. The business entity is incorporated in Rockland County. The entity type is DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION. The initial DOS filing date is 12/18/2015. The address is 150 Main Street, Nyack, New York 10960. The city is Nyack, New York. The zip code is 10960.

Hudson Valley J&l Inc · 150 Main Street, Nyack, New York 10960
Department of State (DOS) ID    4866689
Current Entity Name    HUDSON VALLEY J&L INC
Entity Type    DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
County Incorporated    ROCKLAND
Jurisdiction State or Country    NEW YORK
Initial DOS Filing Date    12/18/2015
DOS Process Address    NICK PEREZ
150 MAIN STREET
NYACK
NEW YORK 10960
Registered Agent    NICHOLAS PEREZ
150 MAIN STREET
NYACK
NEW YORK 10960

Edited by Royalh13

12 hours ago, Royalh13 said:

"Shill"

And like I said, these are all in my own collection...

Lucky you! That sammy dude I bought from, who damaged almost every print, told me to keep them too, but I never got replacements :(

that's why i have those extras in the trade section...

Just razzin' ya

• Like 1

On 3/30/2017 at 0:20 AM, amaninjapan said:

So... would it be too much to ask what lithos everybody still has for trade?

Or for sale too, I suppose

I have 

Kansas City 

Pittsburgh 

Vegas night 2 

New Orleans 

New York night 1

New York night 2

Atlanta

San Francisco 

Wellington

Tokyo 'zilla

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

What would you need for a kansas city? Its the only show I attended. 

I wouldn't part with that one too easily. I'm in the meat business and that one's over my desk lol. I have seen another KC pop up on ebay for around $300 though so I think you can find it if you really want it.

I used to really enjoy this thread when it was just posting & discussing the merch. I realize there's nothing new in that dept for a couple months, but all this eBay profiteering and trading talk should be in the Merch Trading area of the Jungle. Seems to me that's what it's intended for. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2017 at 3:45 PM, Royalh13 said:

The very last one is the one that cracks me up the most lol... I don't know why eBay continues to let him sell.  I didn't leave negative feedback because part of my agreement with him regarding the extra prints I got from him as replacements for damaged prints, was that I would keep the prints and not leave a neg feedback.  I wonder how many others he may have made the same agreement with and how bad his feedback would be if I and anyone else who made the agreement, actually left neg feedback...

These are just in the last 12 months...

What a liar! Read his feedback! All his items are damaged. - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph (#332118466704)
Never shipped item, would not respond to communication - Milwaukee M18 FUEL Brushless 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver 4.0 Battery
NEVER SHIPPED,NEVER SHIPPED,NEVER SHIPPED - Rare The Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Tongue Evolution Pin Set with COA 
Worst eBay experience EVER. Shipped late, no communication, damaged product. - Mint Rolling Stones Havana Cuba América Latina Olé Tour Lithograph Habana Car
Received damaged. No replacement sent .Seller stopped communication.Reported - OFFICIAL ADELE 25 WORLD TOUR LITHOGRAPH POSTER AUSTIN 11/5/16 LIMITED #64/150
The seller never shipped the item after I made payment. Ebay credited the funds - Guns N´ Roses Poster Lithograph 2016 Coachella Festival Ultra Rare 54/150 
Ordered a Go Pro Hero Session 5. Sent Hero Session Wrong item Will not respond. - Brand New Factory Sealed GoPro Hero 5 Session Camcorder 
Never receiived item and never received any responses to statis inquires. - Brand New Factory Sealed GoPro Hero 5 Session Camcorder 
This guy took my money and never shipped product. Waiting 2 weeks. SCAMMER!!!!! - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph 
phone was locked with a passcode. seller will not respond to resolve. dont buy! - Apple iPhone 6s - 128GB - Gold (AT&T)
Arrived damaged never received the promised refund - Sony Cassette Deck Dual Model TC-WE825S Tested and Working
Don't buy from this CROOKED seller! Everything he says is a LIE! Very Bad Ebayer - GUNS N ROSES Washington DC FEDEX Field Print Poster Lithograph
Created label, but never shipped item. Lied repeatedly - Apple iPhone 6S (Latest Model) - 16GB - Gold (Verizon) Cracked Screen
SCAM! Offered NEW IN SEALED box tv,but shipped USED SCRATCHED tv, even ensambled - Samsung UN32J4000 32" 720p LED LCD Television
Hoodie is in mint condition except for stains on the front of hoodie - Bape Grey Shark Hoodie Kaws Supreme Yeezy Bathing Ape Tiger Futura Camo Duffle

Here are some of our back and forth messages regarding my transactions on eBay and outside of eBay (I should have known better than to deal with him outside eBay). I also experienced the same things others reported - shipping label created notifications but the tracking info never worked, damaged prints, etc.

sammyrtamar wrote:
Hey man, so I've got a connection with one of the traveling stage crew for the guns and roses tour this summer, he just hooked me up with another 12 posters I've pretty much got posters from every show they had this summer so before I post them let me know if there are any specific ones your interested in and we can make a deal, a also have some tee shirts and leather jackets from the tour 

On 10/1/16, 5:48 PM, royalh13 wrote:
Re: royalh13 has sent a question about item #331976643450, ending on Sep-27-16 06:23:52 PDT - Guns and Roses Nashville Poster July 2016 Hatch Show Lithograph
Sam, i paid you a lot of money for these prints - Over $1200 and so far the only print I've gotten is the DC print - and even that one isn't in perfect condition. I need to know today, exactly what you're going to do to remedy these issues. What is the plan other than "talk to your staff tomorrow"?

sammyrtamar:
I am going to get you what you paid for I am going to replace the Nashville and whichever else you need like I told you I have a connection with one of the stage crew for the tour so if I need a replacement print i can make it happen I just want to get in my store find out why this mixup happened in the first place see what I have in stock and see what I need to make a call for 

royalh13 wrote:
Ok I hope that the Foxboro and Houston prints is still in your store - they are kind of rare to get nowadays - I'm afraid that if the staff messed up all these prints going to me, then my prints may have gone to your other customers and who knows what happens to them at that point. 
I'm more interested in getting the prints than getting my money back. I know PayPal will refund me the money, but I'm more interested in getting perfect prints.

sammyrtamar wrote:
I was unable to make it to my store today, but i spoke to my guy and he does have copies of the prints you said you did not recieve so if I do not have them on hand he will drop them off tomorrow, to make things easier then going back and forth on ebay messages, call my store 845-675-7050 anytime between 10-7 (eastern) and we can better coordinate you sending back the wrong prints as well as you getting the ones you purchased.

On 10/4/16, 1:04 AM, royalh13 wrote:
haven't gotten a text from you tonight...

sammyrtamar wrote:
I'm doing inventory still here gonna be an all nighter from me it's one of many things on my agenda 

royalh13 wrote:
when are you going to let me know about my prints then?

sammyrtamar wrote:
sent you a text earlier, have everything packed up and ready for you just waiting for your conformation before i ship it out please message me back

On 10/13/16, 12:10 AM, royalh13 wrote:
I sent you a bunch of texts but haven't heard back so i don't know if you got them or you're just ignoring them, but we need to figure out the remaining issues asap please.

On 10/13/16, 9:21 AM, sammyrtamar wrote:
Sent you a text this morning please call me so we can come to a resolution 

Here is some other info regarding "sammyrtamar":

Hudson valley J & L (Jewelry & Loan = a Pawn Shop)
150 Main St
Nyack, NY 10960-3002
845-405-1755
PayPal email = marymack10950@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/HudsonValleyJewelryandLoanNyack/

www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hudsonvalleyjewelryandloan

www.instagram.com/explore/locations/360993835/hudson-valley-jewelry-loan-nyack-ny/

HUDSON VALLEY J&L INC is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4866689. The business entity is incorporated in Rockland County. The entity type is DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION. The initial DOS filing date is 12/18/2015. The address is 150 Main Street, Nyack, New York 10960. The city is Nyack, New York. The zip code is 10960.

Hudson Valley J&l Inc · 150 Main Street, Nyack, New York 10960
Department of State (DOS) ID    4866689
Current Entity Name    HUDSON VALLEY J&L INC
Entity Type    DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
County Incorporated    ROCKLAND
Jurisdiction State or Country    NEW YORK
Initial DOS Filing Date    12/18/2015
DOS Process Address    NICK PEREZ
150 MAIN STREET
NYACK
NEW YORK 10960
Registered Agent    NICHOLAS PEREZ
150 MAIN STREET
NYACK
NEW YORK 10960

Yeah this guy is a liar. The first feedback message you posted was from me. He sent me a damaged poster and wouldn't respond to anything after I paid. You  could tell it was strategically packaged to make it appear that it was damaged during shipping. eBay really disappointed me with how they handled the situation. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Yeah this guy is a liar. The first feedback message you posted was from me. He sent me a damaged poster and wouldn't respond to anything after I paid. You  could tell it was strategically packaged to make it appear that it was damaged during shipping. eBay really disappointed me with how they handled the situation. 

I thought Ebay was supposed to be really on the side of buyers these days? That's why people were so frustrated selling stuff on Ebay (plus the issue with increasing Ebay fees)

I would've thought at the very least Ebay would allow you to send it back for at least a pro rata refund

On 4/1/2017 at 9:54 PM, amaninjapan said:

I thought Ebay was supposed to be really on the side of buyers these days? That's why people were so frustrated selling stuff on Ebay (plus the issue with increasing Ebay fees)

I would've thought at the very least Ebay would allow you to send it back for at least a pro rata refund

They told me that I could send it back, but at my shipping expense. I told eBay, along with the jackass seller to get bent. 

3 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

They told me that I could send it back, but at my shipping expense. I told eBay, along with the jackass seller to get bent. 

Well yeah, sorry that's what I meant by pro rata even though thats not the correct usage of pro rata. But depending on the cost of shipping, I would probably send it back. I would rather be down 20 dollars with no litho than say 200 dollars with a litho that I can't stand looking at.

In fact, that's what I did a few years ago with some sports memorabilia. I'd been searching for a championship medal for my favorite sports team. They are rare but occasionally legit ones do turn up. One guy was advertising several replica jerseys in a display case with a championship medal included. Definitely priced as if it was the real thing and although the photos in the auction focused on the jersey rather than the medal, his description was that the medal was "as received by the players on that special night". I don't know about anybody else but to me that sounds genuine rather than replica. So I bought it and within 1 second of looking at it, I could tell it was a seriously cheap copy.

So I complained and he insisted that his auction doesn't claim it's genuine. If it hadn't been so expensive I would have kept it just so as I could leave a warning to others in the form of negative feedback. But I paid for shipping back to the scumbag and got 95% of my money back. Still pisses me off today but the shitty medal was worthless and $1000+ bucks was too expensive a price to pay to teach that dick a lesson.