Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

11 minutes ago, Tat2brian77 said:

Wow I own one of the rocket queen foils in my collection and love it but for a price like that I would consider selling it 

what number is that litho man out of 10 20 or 25 i think was the other number

6 minutes ago, FoxySCFC said:

Jesus that's insane. It is a bad ass litho but I wouldn't pay a quarter of that for it unless I went to the gig.

yeah it is pretty excessive I'm from perth and a dude contacted me on Facebook through a GNR memorabilia page asking if i wanted to trade my perth spider lithograph because i was looking for an april fools i was there litho and he wanted it that bad i got 3 rare lithos in trade for my spider I'm very happy but it was hard for me to let it go as i love the design 

45 minutes ago, nzgnr said:

yeah it is pretty excessive I'm from perth and a dude contacted me on Facebook through a GNR memorabilia page asking if i wanted to trade my perth spider lithograph because i was looking for an april fools i was there litho and he wanted it that bad i got 3 rare lithos in trade for my spider I'm very happy but it was hard for me to let it go as i love the design 

Which 3 rare ones did you get?

I never really got the love for those multi colored prints from San Diego. They were put out by the artist not the band. At the time she put them up I thought it was just a way for her to make a few extra bucks off the same art. I would rather have an Arizona litho then one of those foil prints. No matter what someone says they might be worth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nzgnr said:

would be good if it was something like the castle being attacked by a dragon or something loch ness monster would be wicked but thats from scotland so won't work

Yeah totally different countries man. I'm from one and live in the UK part of thr other. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

Which 3 rare ones did you get?

I never really got the love for those multi colored prints from San Diego. They were put out by the artist not the band. At the time she put them up I thought it was just a way for her to make a few extra bucks off the same art. I would rather have an Arizona litho then one of those foil prints. No matter what someone says they might be worth.

i got april fools "i was there" Kobe and Rocket Queen 

6 hours ago, nzgnr said:

would be good if it was something like the castle being attacked by a dragon or something loch ness monster would be wicked but thats from scotland so won't work

Hey guys, who's Slane? Has he got an instagram I can follow or something so I can put his poster on my site?

Cheers,
Matt 

6 hours ago, nzgnr said:

it sold for just under $2000 apparently which makes that the most expensive so far

How do you know this?

The only way someone could know this is if they knew the buyer, knew the seller, was the buyer or was the seller. Or you offered something close to $2000 yourself and got turned down. Which one are you?

Sounds like you're just drumming up hype now that you have one.

13 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

How do you know this?

The only way someone could know this is if they knew the buyer, knew the seller, was the buyer or was the seller. Or you offered something close to $2000 yourself and got turned down. Which one are you?

Sounds like you're just drumming up hype now that you have one.

It has been posted on here by someone else before 

On 17/04/2017 at 11:49 PM, nzgnr said:

So I'm having an issue inside my head I've been offered April Fools Kobe and Rocket Queen lithographs for a straight swap for my Perth Spider what should I do 

Hi,

Just seen you have a Perth Spider. I will offer you $200 for it if your willing to sell it? 

Thanks 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Terry76 said:

What makes you think it's more expensive then to April Fools or Kobe?

There were 400 April Fools lithographs made.

There were 150 Kobe lithographs made.

There were 100 Perth Spider lithographs made.

The Perth Spider is far rarer than April Fools and Kobe, but honestly these things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. There are a bunch of factors that need to be taken into account to determine rarity and desirability. Some want the April Fools litho because it was the first offered and it was a show before all the flippers figured out that there was serious coin to be made and gobbled up all the product for the secondary market. That may be true, but it is a boring-assed design (my personal opinion).

Some like the Kobe because it offers a killer design with a very low production run. I would say some believe it is one of the most beautiful designs offered so far.

And how many of these things are really out there anyways? Most are bought and have to survive the concert environment. Add some bad weather for one or two of the tour dates and a fair amount of these are probably destroyed. A design with a run of 400 might find 350 survive with minimal damage and even less in a condition worth flipping on eBay.

A Perth Spider in trade for a Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen is a phenomenal trade. Looking at it the other way around, a Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen for a Perth Spider is also a good trade. The trader knew the other person was interested in an April Fools litho, but it wasn't rare enough to offer a one-on-one for, so he sweetened the deal by adding in a litho that was desirable (Kobe), and threw a Rocket Queen in for good measure. I say there were no losers if everyone got what they wanted.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dacatzass said:

The Perth Spider is far rarer than April Fools and Kobe, but honestly these things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. There are a bunch of factors that need to be taken into account to determine rarity and desirability. Some want the April Fools litho because it was the first offered and it was a show before all the flippers figured out that there was serious coin to be made and gobbled up all the product for the secondary market. That may be true, but it is a boring-assed design (my personal opinion).

Some like the Kobe because it offers a killer design with a very low production run. I would say some believe it is one of the most beautiful designs offered so far.

And how many of these things are really out there anyways? Most are bought and have to survive the concert environment. Add some bad weather for one or two of the tour dates and a fair amount of these are probably destroyed. A design with a run of 400 might find 350 survive with minimal damage and even less in a condition worth flipping on eBay.

A Perth Spider in trade for a Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen is a phenomenal trade. Looking at it the other way around, a Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen for a Perth Spider is also a good trade. The trader knew the other person was interested in an April Fools litho, but it wasn't rare enough to offer a one-on-one for, so he sweetened the deal by adding in a litho that was desirable (Kobe), and threw a Rocket Queen in for good measure. I say there were no losers if everyone got what they wanted.

So terry do you the guys who did the trade or are you just assuming that's how it went daiwn

17 minutes ago, Dacatzass said:

The amount made is a completely pointless way to figure out value. The Adelaide redhead had only 150 made and nobody wants it. There's plenty on Ebay for $40 and $50 with "Make an Offer" and nobody is buying them.

Kobe and April Fool and Rocket Queen is a stupid, crazy trade for any litho, not just Perth Spider. Anybody who would give up Kobe and April Fool for it or any single litho is insane or has too much money. Think about it. What is your favorite litho of all of them?

Now imagine you have a Kobe and an April Fool. Would you give Kobe and April fool for that litho? I don't think anybody here would.

4 minutes ago, Nicdecaypri said:

The guys who did the trade? Aren't you the one who did the trade? Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

I am confused as well. Wasn't it your Perth Spider that you traded for the Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen lithos nzgnr? You gave us the rundown on the trade and was asking people if you thought it was fair.

On 27/04/2017 at 5:32 PM, FoxySCFC said:

Yeah I'm going to Slane and hoping it's not some crap leprechaun. A nod to Slane castle would be cool.

anybody know how much that Kobe went for that was up for 2k or some ridiculous price?

It'll be a skeleton leprechaun or 'glow in the  dark' shamrock :lol:

Im hoping for Jack The Ripper for London. 

• Like 2

On 4/30/2017 at 8:17 AM, Dacatzass said:

I am confused as well. Wasn't it your Perth Spider that you traded for the Kobe, April Fools, and Rocket Queen lithos nzgnr? You gave us the rundown on the trade and was asking people if you thought it was fair.

I'm also wondering what is going on with this? Weird that we haven't gotten a response. Makes me wonder if the whole thing was bullshit.

On an unrelated topic I'm looking for an Arizona litho if someone has one for trade or sale, PM me if you're looking to move it.

8 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

I'm also wondering what is going on with this? Weird that we haven't gotten a response. Makes me wonder if the whole thing was bullshit.

On an unrelated topic I'm looking for an Arizona litho if someone has one for trade or sale, PM me if you're looking to move it.

So to clear a few things up yes I have negotiated a trade for my spider for those 3 other lithographs I never said it wasn't or was a fair trade I was asking what would people in my situation as much as I love the spider I was really wanting the April fools lithograph as I love the design of it the guy had 2 spare Kobe and a rocket queen and he offered me those as well because he wanted to complete his set any other info you would like to know and no I don't have the Kobe in my hands yet it's on it's way from Japan and will I trade it or sell it mayb as I havnt seen one in person yet I've been told they look great in real life