Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 28/04/2017 at 7:09 AM, amaninjapan said:

How do you know this?

The only way someone could know this is if they knew the buyer, knew the seller, was the buyer or was the seller. Or you offered something close to $2000 yourself and got turned down. Which one are you?

Sounds like you're just drumming up hype now that you have one.

Someone else posted it on here a few pages back man 

25 minutes ago, uzi your illusion said:

I think you may be mistaken on that. He was asking $2,000, and it showed that he took less than that and accepted someones best offer.

I noticed that on the ebay phone app when you look at sold items, it doesn't show it the same as the website does.  On the app it just shows sold for the ask, even though the website will have the asking price crossed out with the "best offer accepted" notice.  I think this explains a lot of the confusion on some of these things.

3 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

I noticed that on the ebay phone app when you look at sold items, it doesn't show it the same as the website does.  On the app it just shows sold for the ask, even though the website will have the asking price crossed out with the "best offer accepted" notice.  I think this explains a lot of the confusion on some of these things.

I have seen something like that in the past with stuff I have either bidded on or made an offer on any ways people make mistakes let's move on ladies and gents 

So I managed to snag a Perth Bunyip!  Not in my hands yet, but my sister is travelling through Australia and I told her to look out for any cool GNR stuff since they were just there obviously.  She was just in Brisbane and I randomly got a text saying that she was at a record shop with the message “Here’s a GNR poster that’s kind of ugly but the guy says they were only sold at 1 show.”  And lo and behold, it’s a bunyip!  I told her to buy it immediately.  She sent me a better pic when she got back to the hotel.

qrMFgXt.jpg

• Like 3

looks like its in good shape? as previously noted, I have both as a Perth concertgoer.  why is it the bunyip is not numbered but the spider is?  I wasn't sure if this meant they printed more bunyips than the 100 spiders?  or is this common at other cities?

58 minutes ago, AussieHrvat said:

looks like its in good shape? as previously noted, I have both as a Perth concertgoer.  why is it the bunyip is not numbered but the spider is?  I wasn't sure if this meant they printed more bunyips than the 100 spiders?  or is this common at other cities?

NY/NJ night 1 was numbered and the second night with the Jersey Devil print was not numbered. The girls at the merch stand said there were 250 but they got them late in the day and didn't have time to number them. No clue how true it is.

1 hour ago, AussieHrvat said:

Foxboro night 1 and night 2 prints are not numbered, but I thought that was because they go together to form 1 picture. I had no idea there were unnumbered prints from other venues.

3 hours ago, AussieHrvat said:

They are number 100 made should be bottom right hand corner 

On 5/14/2017 at 8:24 PM, Nicdecaypri said:

Wait a minute... You THINK you have a line on a Cincinnati? You don't even have it yet and you're already trying to trade it?

I don't want to buy it if it turns out i don't have anyone interested in trading something I want for it. 

I'm going to 3 shows on the euro tour, but since you have to buy these in advance because of limited availability, how do you keep them in shape during the show?

I have 3 times GC tickets and wanna be in front, not worry about wrinkles in my litho...

Just now, Evil Ash said:

I'm going to 3 shows on the euro tour, but since you have to buy these in advance because of limited availability, how do you keep them in shape during the show?

I have 3 times GC tickets and wanna be in front, not worry about wrinkles in my litho...

I will be taking a tube with me, put them in there and then either hope they have a place where you can store some stuff, or i will have to carry it with me inside.

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I will be taking a tube with me, put them in there and then either hope they have a place where you can store some stuff, or i will have to carry it with me inside.

won't be golden circle at Imola, Werchter or Nijmegen by any chance ? ;)

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

Metallica is doing these this tour, and it looks like they're numbered to 500...only difference is they went with quality and theirs are silk screened like gig posters are supposed to be! 

I sometimes wonder is Lars just sits around in his room wishing he was in guns. I know he's said in the past that he's infatuated with Axl, and Axl has said about how Lars used to call him and suck up to him. It just seems that a lot of what Metallica does, is based off what guns does. Hetfield once said they learned what not to do from GNR, I totally disagree. I think they often follow guns blueprint. Was it a coincidence that they put out load and reload after touring with guns who had illusions 1&2? Didn't they do some kind of thing with an orchestra in the background which seemed out of place for a metal band? Kinda like November Rain?

Don't get me wrong, the lithographs you said about obviously weren't a guns original idea, lots of bands do them, i just wanted to share my thoughts after I read your post about Metallica as a whole. 

8 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

I sometimes wonder is Lars just sits around in his room wishing he was in guns. I know he's said in the past that he's infatuated with Axl, and Axl has said about how Lars used to call him and suck up to him. It just seems that a lot of what Metallica does, is based off what guns does. Hetfield once said they learned what not to do from GNR, I totally disagree. I think they often follow guns blueprint. Was it a coincidence that they put out load and reload after touring with guns who had illusions 1&2? Didn't they do some kind of thing with an orchestra in the background which seemed out of place for a metal band? Kinda like November Rain?

Don't get me wrong, the lithographs you said about obviously weren't a guns original idea, lots of bands do them, i just wanted to share my thoughts after I read your post about Metallica as a whole. 

This is NOT in any way a GNR thing. I'm sure Lars does not want to be in GNR lol. Literally everything you are saying is a stretch, too.

Btw, I saw Metallica in 2013 and they had a gig litho for sale

7 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This is NOT in any way a GNR thing. I'm sure Lars does not want to be in GNR lol. Literally everything you are saying is a stretch, too.

Btw, I saw Metallica in 2013 and they had a gig litho for sale

Yeah, as I said, lithos are hardly an original guns idea, it made me think of the other things I said. Maybe the other stuff is a stretch, but it's how I see it. I will admit, I don't really like Metallica. Lars just seems like too much of a bitch.