Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

Agreed but lets not forget that some of the Australian shows had big audiences but really low litho numbers. You can never tell when one litho is just going to be super rare for no reason.

I think there may have been a correlation between the shitty designs of the AUS/NZ lithos and the print runs. Jeez, those were hideous. We will know Saturday about Slane.

4 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's more game of thrones than Ireland, but the Celtic aspects are cool. This could have been a great one.

Isn't a good portion of Game of Thrones filmed in Ireland? That could be why the design was chosen... like the Atlanta litho with the Walking Dead theme. I like it a lot. 

On 5/28/2017 at 1:57 PM, Nalbi said:

Wow, 400 lithos for a 83000 people gig, must have sold out fast.

I got there about 3 hours after gates opened and got one. I was surprised. The one downside was having to hold on to it for the next five hours. I like the idea of custom posters, would be even better if there was a way to pick it up at the end. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goneshootin said:

I got there about 3 hours after gates opened and got one. I was surprised. The one downside was having to hold on to it for the next five hours. I like the idea of custom posters, would be even better if there was a way to pick it up at the end. 

Good for you! I guess the 50€ price doesn't help, as well as most people not realizing how limited they are.

Yeah, so far I managed to either go back to my hotel room (Vegas) or use a train station's public coin locker (Yokohama and Tokyo), but I'm concerned about how to proceed in London and Paris where the crowd will be way bigger.