Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

ws the lima peru lithographs ever released for sale since they were unofficial 

6 hours ago, mattathias said:

hey peeps, I've updated http://gnrposters.rocks/ with these new Euro posters and whatever information I can find. Please rate your favourites and let me know of any F*ck ups, additional info you have or commentary. Thanks heaps!

On 09/06/2017 at 0:11 PM, amaninjapan said:

Not angry really

Just disappointed that people are so greedy for cash. Would be a lot nicer if people were just willing to trade :P

yes some people are greedy for cash just go to the show and buy merchandise them boom on eBay for 4 times the price before the show even starts see me I'm at the other end of the scale when it comes to trading lithographs i wish people would sell them as well as trade them because I'm getting my lithograph collection together like most people are doing but I'm only getting certain designs that i like and not collecting every single one like most people are doing and i suppose other will be doing what I'm doing as well just getting the ones they like but why not sell them as well for what people are prepared to pay then that way you have cash in your pocket for other lithographs that may come up for sale because people don't want to trade but this is just my opinion 

7 hours ago, mattathias said:

hey peeps, I've updated http://gnrposters.rocks/ with these new Euro posters and whatever information I can find. Please rate your favourites and let me know of any F*ck ups, additional info you have or commentary. Thanks heaps!

Hey let me know if you've found better/clearer pics of the ones I've got in my thread here.  I'm still maintaining it.  I want it to remain a one stop source for all the biggest, cleanest images with no commentaries or anything.  I know I'm missing some of those early ones...maybe Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella?

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

Hey let me know if you've found better/clearer pics of the ones I've got in my thread here.  I'm still maintaining it.  I want it to remain a one stop source for all the biggest, cleanest images with no commentaries or anything.  I know I'm missing some of those early ones...maybe Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella?

Will do mate. A few peeps have reached out and said they'll take photos of their posters and share them, but none yet. If you see anything on the site you want just reach out!

I saw a litho/drawing (not sure if it was a fan artwork or official GnR) the other day. It might have been on FB or Twitter. It said something about girls born in August who are GNR fans. Does anyone know anything about this?