Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

One of those silly VIP packages says it includes a show specific poster so I'm going to say they will continue

I think the VIP package for the Australian tour said the same thing and all they got was a shitty non-limited edition holographic poster that is as worthless as it is ugly. Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any of the VIP packages from any of the concerts has come with the limited edition lithograph. The lithograph always seems to be something you have to buy separately at the merchandise stall.

• Like 1

Just now, amaninjapan said:

I think the VIP package for the Australian tour said the same thing and all they got was a shitty non-limited edition holographic poster that is as worthless as it is ugly. Anybody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any of the VIP packages from any of the concerts has come with the limited edition lithograph. The lithograph always seems to be something you have to buy separately at the merchandise stall.

Thanks for the info!

9 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

This one looks a little dull/generic to me.

Still want a hardcover with all of these reprinted though.  While I'm wishing for stuff that'll never happen, I'd like a new album too.

Well if we're making wishes, I'd like Miranda Kerr to sit on my face.

Okay guys - quick question - My friend is trying to buy a ticket to Tel Aviv but when he goes to pay and it asks for his credit card number and CVV. Then asks for "Owner ID"....... what the fuck is "Owner ID"? It only allows numbers too, no letters. Never heard of Owner ID before

2 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Okay guys - quick question - My friend is trying to buy a ticket to Tel Aviv but when he goes to pay and it asks for his credit card number and CVV. Then asks for "Owner ID"....... what the fuck is "Owner ID"? It only allows numbers too, no letters. Never heard of Owner ID before

Try entering the expiry date, only thing I can't think off

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Nope, it's definitely not expiry

jOc68N4.jpg

Could it be the ID number of the owner? I don't know how it is in other countries, but we have that. I don't know if it's called a social security number or something? Maybe ask @Rovim if he knows, as he's from Israel, I believe.

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

Is it just the exact name as shown on the credit card? In the UK we are sometimes asked to write the name as it is on the card.

4 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I wanna know this too, especially for the Euro leg!

They werent allowed inside the stadium in munich. But there was a place outside the entrance, where you could store your baggage etc.

i went back to my hotel to store my merch there. Was 20mins by foot. Very convenient. 

Also they sold each litho in a cardbox. That was good aswell

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

They werent allowed inside the stadium in munich. But there was a place outside the entrance, where you could store your baggage etc.

i went back to my hotel to store my merch there. Was 20mins by foot. Very convenient. 

Also they sold each litho in a cardbox. That was good aswell

Thanks for the heads up!

Will the "cardbox" offer enough protection in a backpack to get through the gig in the mosh pit do you figure?

45 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Thanks for the heads up!

Will the "cardbox" offer enough protection in a backpack to get through the gig in the mosh pit do you figure?

Damn, that would have to be a pretty big backpack! The cardbox he's talking about lays the lithos flat (not rolled)