Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

56 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

They werent allowed inside the stadium in munich. But there was a place outside the entrance, where you could store your baggage etc.

i went back to my hotel to store my merch there. Was 20mins by foot. Very convenient. 

Also they sold each litho in a cardbox. That was good aswell

Well that's interesting. Kobe also had a place outside where people stored their bags and merchandise so they didn't need to bring it into the concert. But Osaka had nothing of the sort.

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Flat packed lithos?!? Well that's completely fucked! What moron thought that was a good idea?! FFS...

It's a spacee issue. 250 or 350 flat-packed individually packaged lithos can be stacked easily and takes up a very small amount of space.

Now imagine 250 or 350 individually packed 3-inch x 20-inch cardboard tubes.

2 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

It's a spacee issue. 250 or 350 flat-packed individually packaged lithos can be stacked easily and takes up a very small amount of space.

Now imagine 250 or 350 individually packed 3-inch x 20-inch cardboard tubes.

Confirming they came flat packed in Lisbon too.

8 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

All well, at least my shit'll be nicely creased up and dog earred to remind me of the experience! ;-D

Any packing at all is a massive upgrade over most of the shows where they just pull a litho off the stack and hand it to you.  In Atlanta the guy suggested I buy the GNR wristband for another $5 to roll it up.

Edited by liqddynamite

4 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Any packing at all is a massive upgrade over most of the shows where they just pull a litho off the stack and hand it to you.  In Atlanta the guy suggested I buy the GNR wristband for another $5 to roll it up.

In all honesty I think I'd rather have the ATL Incident over a flat packed unrollable cardboard fuck about 

6 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

In all honesty I think I'd rather have the ATL Incident over a flat packed unrollable cardboard fuck about 

Why not just take it out of the cardboard and throw the cardboard away then?  Put some rubber bands in your pocket before the show.

Edited by liqddynamite

Anybody care to explain to me why my message inbox capacity never seems to go down?

I was at like 88% so I deleted a lot of messages but it never went down. I sent one message, it went up to 90%. I deleted a few more messages. Didn't go down. I send another message and it went up to 92%!

What the hell am I doing wrong here?