Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

4 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

Sorry, it's late here and my brain isn't working well... what do you need clarification on? :wacko:

Any idea if the Japanese ones are the same size are the Vegas ones or the supposedly smaller European ones?

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

I got you covered

qAw9sVS.jpg

Man, you really do have people everywhere!

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Any idea if the Japanese ones are the same size are the Vegas ones or the supposedly smaller European ones?

Vegas 1 and Vegas 2, Osaka, Kobe, Yokohama and Tokyo Zilla are all the same 'standard' 18x24 size

The weird Saitama Dragon lithos (Green and Blue) are a weird 16x24. Same length but narrower.

Zurich is a standard 18x24 but Munich is marginally smaller... maybe they just rounded off the 18"x24" measurement to a metric 45cm x 60cm because they're European? xBrownstonex already framed his Munich so I'm pretty sure he can confirm how much smaller than normal Munich is.

1 minute ago, amaninjapan said:

Vegas 1 and Vegas 2, Osaka, Kobe, Yokohama and Tokyo Zilla are all the same 'standard' 18x24 size

The weird Saitama Dragon lithos (Green and Blue) are a weird 16x24. Same length but narrower.

Zurich is a standard 18x24 but Munich is marginally smaller... maybe they just rounded off the 18"x24" measurement to a metric 45cm x 60cm because they're European? xBrownstonex already framed his Munich so I'm pretty sure he can confirm how much smaller than normal Munich is.

Thanks man, xBrownstonex already told that it was about 2cm smaller in both ways, just wanted to figure out if that was a recent change.
I need to check my London ones but I'm in the US right now, so it'll have to wait. It's weird that Zurich is standard size though.

9 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Thanks man, xBrownstonex already told that it was about 2cm smaller in both ways, just wanted to figure out if that was a recent change.
I need to check my London ones but I'm in the US right now, so it'll have to wait. It's weird that Zurich is standard size though.

Hmm...... then I am guessing Munich must be A2 size (42cm x 59.4cm)

I will doublecheck with Zurich. They might be A2 also. But I was sure that when I laid them down that they matched up with previous lithos.

Here's a tip to keep your litho nice and save during the concert, even if you're in the pit. All you need is a couple of empty toilet rolls, a plastic bag and some rubber bands :P

Just roll the litho nice and tight, place the toilet rolls around the litho, put the roll in the bag, and keep it in place with the rubber bands.
The security might look at you in a odd way, when they see the toilet rolls, but they sure wont confiscate them :headbang:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Anne_Frederiksen/P1030752_zpsne7uhwwt.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/Anne_Frederiksen/P1030753_zpsy5emsw4l.jpg

I don't know, why the pics wont show directly, I've tried everything :shrugs:

Edited by Hejanne

3 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I believe the person in charge of limiting the number of lithos does so because they want the person who gets one to feel like they possess something special. At 150 a person knows they have something treasurable. 

The Vegas lithos were limited to 1000 and I only feel marginally more special about owning that than a London or a Kobe or a Gdansk. I am definitely on team #makemoregoddamnfuckinglithos