Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

17 minutes ago, papalaz said:

He mixed it up, that seller has sold a lot of lithos and has sold a few london 1 and london 2s.  If you are interested in that listing I wouldn't be sketched out by the number mistake.

10 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

He mixed it up, that seller has sold a lot of lithos and has sold a few london 1 and london 2s.  If you are interested in that listing I wouldn't be sketched out by the number mistake.

Thanks - I'd already bought one from that seller for considerably less than that listing but it hasn't arrived.  Was slightly concerned but prob just a listing error.

Edited by papalaz
Typo

23 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Hey does anyone have a Philly litho they'd be interested in trading or selling?  I have a lot of trade-able lithos but Philly's the only 2016 litho I need but don't have.  

What do do you have  for trade? There is one of those unnumbered ones on eBay. I don't how that guy makes them.

asked

Edited by The Holographic Universe

Http://Gnrposters.Rocks/ is mine but it's mostly aggregating what you lot come up with! A few people here have reached out and given awesome insights which rules.  But there are still so many answers and insights I'm after. Particularly who designed the Melbourne and Adelaide posters amongst others! 

I'll be brutally honest mattathias:  I didn't spend much time browsing the site because the layout is overly complicated to me.

Just trying to offer some constructive criticism cause I know you put a lot of time into it...have you thought about a faster-loading, simpler "low-fi" alternative version?

24 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'll be brutally honest mattathias:  I didn't spend much time browsing the site because the layout is overly complicated to me.

Just trying to offer some constructive criticism cause I know you put a lot of time into it...have you thought about a faster-loading, simpler "low-fi" alternative version?

Thanks for the feedback, others have given similar feedback and I might look for a better Wordpress template. I chose this one because it's art first and responsive to mobile devices. What do you find complicated about the layout? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

14 minutes ago, mattathias said:

Thanks for the feedback, others have given similar feedback and I might look for a better Wordpress template. I chose this one because it's art first and responsive to mobile devices. What do you find complicated about the layout? Feel free to PM if you'd prefer.

I liked your webpage! Thanks! And I think the European tour posters are way cool.