Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

On 10/24/2016 at 8:17 PM, ZoSoRose said:

I was only at the first Vegas show but I've been obsessing over the second ones artwork since. Glad to have it, and hey, Itsinindy still from that weekend and trip so I have some ties to it lol 

i was debating whether to sell my 2nd night one to help offset the costs of going to see them in November. but for some reason i can't bring myself to do it! 

8 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

No automatic alt text available.

''It tastes good, don't it?''

i LIKE that! :D

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

I hated it until I saw the teeth, now I like it :lol: 

Same. That is really funny. I take back that I found it underwhelming.

Is this the first time they write the date in the language of the country, not in English? I know, it's a silly detail, but just noticed it :)

Edited by Lio
added
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Blackjacker said:

I think one of the Bilbao ones had "Mayo."

And one of the Wellingtons misspelled February. :)

True. But was that an official one now or not? I thought I read that the one that says Mayo wasn't official?

And, yeah, I think I mentioned that misspelling the first. Well, on the forum anyway :P

for the people getting lithos before the show...are you getting them at a certain place every time? I remember going to Nashville way before anything and trying to find the litho everywhere, but finally figured out that the GN'R trailer was the only place selling them, and I was too late at that point. Is that still going to be the case? I actually want to score some when they come back to the US this time.

10 hours ago, grogmug said:

for the people getting lithos before the show...are you getting them at a certain place every time? I remember going to Nashville way before anything and trying to find the litho everywhere, but finally figured out that the GN'R trailer was the only place selling them, and I was too late at that point. Is that still going to be the case? I actually want to score some when they come back to the US this time.

I bought both of my Lithos at one of the merch stands inside the venue, they were sold out outside

7 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I get the taste good don't it reference but why is it on this litho? That's a pretty in-the-know GNR reference. I'm surprised the artist is aware of it.

As someone above said, When Axl played in Stockholm in 2006, he bit a security guard in the leg :lol:

I didn't notice some of the details When i bought it like the teeth, it really is super nice looking irl

Edited by CheapJon

42 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

I bought both of my Lithos at one of the merch stands inside the venue, they were sold out outside

As someone above said, When Axl played in Stockholm in 2006, he bit a security guard in the leg :lol:

I didn't notice some of the details When i bought it like the teeth, it really is super nice looking irl

You really think the biting incident is the reference here?

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

You really think the biting incident is the reference here?

Well that's gonna be the story I'll tell if anybody ever asks. If that's really the reason or not doesn't matter. Though that incident together with the rap seems very likely to be the reference, don't you think? 

8 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

Well that's gonna be the story I'll tell if anybody ever asks. If that's really the reason or not doesn't matter. Though that incident together with the rap seems very likely to be the reference, don't you think? 

I agree. It seemed really obvious they were alluding to that. I never even doubted it.

I love that first one with the northern lights!!

All these small print runs get me nervous for the US shows coming up. I don't think they got stuck with a ton of leftover lithos last time but those were stadium crowds.

For example when I saw them at MetLife stadium that had close to 70,000 people whereas MSG will only hold around 18,000 to 20,000 depending on the setup. If it's only around 1/4 of the amount of people it would stand to reason they only make around 1/4 of the lithos they made for the larger shows I would assume.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amaninjapan said:

The US shows?! It makes me fucking nervous for just the rest of the Euro shows!

At this rate, Tel Aviv is going be limited to -1

Are you getting all lithos, regardless what they look like? Do you have your own agents getting them all over the globe for you? ? Just curious.