Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

11 hours ago, Nalbi said:

Did you manage to put your hands on today's one @xBrownstonex?

Almost 4pm here and still no sign of it anywhere!

Yes, scored them. They just sold them inside which was pretty dumb. I ran to the first stand in the venue, they didnt have any. Went to the 2nd one. And got the last one there. Thinking they didnt have any more. Than amaninjapan told me that there were apparently still,lithos. I couldnt finde a third stand before, but then i finally found it and could get the rest. Wild day for litho hunt

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

Yeah, its not the greatest. Having a windmill is not very original and there is not much else going on in the picture. Plus i dont see the obligatory skull, or am i missing it? And also dont understand why they put the date in ameican writing style.

Edited by xBrownstonex

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Mygnr have been putting the dates in the American system since the beginning, much to my confusion.

(Sorry but I had to mention it).

Yeah I struggle with it too especially when posting the show threads, sometimes I have to stare at the numbers for ages to be sure I got it right. :lol:

They are an American band though so I suppose it's fair enough.

Hey gang some useless information for you. From gnrposters.rocks, here's the top 10/shittest posters as voted by random strangers on the internet with nothing better to do. Time for some national pride. Some could argue the sample size is not statistically significant. But if there are any statisticians here, please shoot me. I did not come here to discuss standard deviation and ANOVA with mathletes. Oh and you can always skew the sample by adding more votes. 

I'm a bit disappointed, but oh well Adelaide's a shit hole anyway. Anyways here goes.

Top 10 posters

#10 Hannover DE
#9 Foxboro MA USA
#8 Wellington Maori Warrior NZ
#7 Bangkok TH
#6 Yokohama JP
#5 Kobe JP
#4 Stockholm SE
#3 Cincinnati OH USA
#2 New Jersey Devil NJ USA
#1 tie breaker Modena IT/Madrid ES

Shittest 5