Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

8 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Well at least Stockholm and Vienna have some company in the Total Piece of Lazy Shit club.

I think again you're being a bit harsh.

It's not a killer litho, for sure. But don't call it lazy... correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the Nahum Gutman Mosaic Fountain in Tel Aviv. That's the first thing that came to mind, anyway. Like I said, they can't all be Cincikobes.

Tel+Aviv+B,+Bialik+Square,+Nahum+Gutman+

• Like 1

Yeah, it's colorful.  I don't know.  Looks like a bathmat or something.

But yeah, they can't all be winners.  For this leg my votes go to London 1 and Paris hands down.

Wonder if SA is gonna have lithos this time around or not.

And then another round of US dates, including several cities that have already had lithos last year, so we're gonna need to see some new ideas.

I'm most looking forward to Cleveland, myself, being born and raised there.  Not really sure what it's known for though, other than crippling depression and LeBron James.

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I'm most looking forward to Cleveland, myself, being born and raised there.  Not really sure what it's known for though, other than crippling depression and LeBron James.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!  :lol:

:axl92::slash::duff::izzy: (^_^:shrugs::suspicious:) <--- (Steven, Dizzy, Sorum), lol.  

4 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah, it's colorful.  I don't know.  Looks like a bathmat or something.

But yeah, they can't all be winners.  For this leg my votes go to London 1 and Paris hands down.

Wonder if SA is gonna have lithos this time around or not.

And then another round of US dates, including several cities that have already had lithos last year, so we're gonna need to see some new ideas.

Maybe some charred skulls alongside the burning Cuyahoga River? :lol:

Kidding. Yeah probably RnR HOF would work...