Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

3 hours ago, TigerBubba said:

Market is definitely cooling. A night one Vegas was a no sale at $175 and it went for $330 last week or so. My take on things...

San Fran, LA, and San Diego were all bought up by resellers. Fans got (by and large) the lithos at the other sites. This you don't see KC, Cinci, Nashville, Houston and DC coming up for resale very often.

i love that they did them. Hope the next tour they have lithos and instead of "Not in this lifetime", it's the tour supporting a new album!

I think you are  100% right about resellers buying up the later shows while the earlier shows were bought up by mostly fans... It is the later shows where more lithos are available on eBay and it really seems to be slowing down for them (New Orleans on). My take:

Lithos from the earlier shows were mostly bought by people who saw them at the merchants and thought they would make a cool souvenir. Fans are more apt to keep them instead of trying to flip them for a quick buck... there were also fans who saw them at the show, but didn't immediately buy for whatever reason (didn't want to take them into the Pit/Risk getting them damaged in some way) who looked to buy on the secondary market after they found that the merchants had sold out. This of course drove up the cost for the few lithos that appeared on eBay.

i bet most fans who went to the later shows didn't even knew there were limited lithos available. They were all quickly bought up by resellers in bulk in order to flip online. How can there be a huge demand for something when most of the potential buyers (fans) never saw them? Sure.., the first ones listed would sell to collectors, but things woul cool off once the initial demand died down.

Case in point; there was a DC litho that appeared on eBay tonight with a "buy it now" price of $200. It sold almost immediately and was probably bought by someone who had been looking for one for quite a while. Meanwhile, I am seeing Las Angeles and San Diego lithos with far fewer print runs going unsold at $175 after a week of crazy prices.

5 hours ago, Reclamation Project said:

$80??? :drool:

There was one for sale on eBay about a week ago for $200. I put an offer in at $125 and it ended up selling for $175. This lithograph will become my white whale. 

Same here. You were at the show,  right? Even though i really want it Ill let you know if I find a good deal. I was only at the first Vegas show

7 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Same here. You were at the show,  right? Even though i really want it Ill let you know if I find a good deal. I was only at the first Vegas show

Yeah, I went to both nights and didn't care for the April 8 one. It was a bit generic and looked like a relic from their residency at The Joint. 

I wouldn't want to take it from you, but if you have the opportunity for a couple, I'm definitely interested! I see a few on eBay, but none at the right price.

Also, I just bought one of these. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-VIP-Lithograph-Poster-Las-Vegas-Reunion-Shows-4-8-4-9-16-/322247036314?hash=item4b076b8d9a:g:aeoAAOSw9NdXqjIS

1 hour ago, Reclamation Project said:

Yeah, I went to both nights and didn't care for the April 8 one. It was a bit generic and looked like a relic from their residency at The Joint. 

I wouldn't want to take it from you, but if you have the opportunity for a couple, I'm definitely interested! I see a few on eBay, but none at the right price.

Also, I just bought one of these. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-VIP-Lithograph-Poster-Las-Vegas-Reunion-Shows-4-8-4-9-16-/322247036314?hash=item4b076b8d9a:g:aeoAAOSw9NdXqjIS

I totally agree. I don't dislike the night 1 design, and it looks good framed on my wall, but it's totally generic. It's special because it's from that first show, glad I have it, but god damn night 2's is SO COOL

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I totally agree. I don't dislike the night 1 design, and it looks good framed on my wall, but it's totally generic. It's special because it's from that first show, glad I have it, but god damn night 2's is SO COOL

I got the shirt (which is awesome, because there's an alternate design on the back), but wish I didn't chicken out on the lithograph. I was worried about the rain and carrying it around without a tube all night. 

Here is the shirt if you haven't seen it...

28431412676_cf3c68c92c_z.jpg

28431410526_fa317b385a_b.jpg

Edited by Reclamation Project
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reclamation Project said:

I got the shirt (which is awesome, because there's an alternate design on the back), but wish I didn't chicken out on the lithograph. I was worried about the rain and carrying it around without a tube all night. 

Here is the shirt if you haven't seen it...

28431412676_cf3c68c92c_z.jpg

28431410526_fa317b385a_b.jpg

Thats exactly why i didn't get the night 1 litho at first. Glad i ended up getting a good price in it a few weeks after

Looking to trade for the Cinci litho, I've got both San Diego lithos, Foxboro 1, LA 1, Chicago 2, an original 3 ft x 5 ft UYI 1 promo poster, a 2016 NITL VIP book, and cash if anyone's interested.

I recently did a successful trade on here with grogmug, great guy btw everything was perfect.

Edited by liqddynamite

1 hour ago, liqddynamite said:

Looking to trade for the Cinci litho, I've got both San Diego lithos, Foxboro 1, LA 1, Chicago 2, an original 3 ft x 5 ft UYI 1 promo poster, a 2016 NITL VIP book, and cash if anyone's interested.

I recently did a successful trade on here with grogmug, great guy btw everything was perfect.

Would you trade something or sell the Rocket Queen girl San Diego litho?

3 hours ago, liqddynamite said:

I will pay you for the foxboro litho. Name a price

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure I've missed the bulk of people in this topic unfortunately, and I'm probably posting in the wrong place, but does anyone have a spare Coachella wristband? lol. I kinda wanna get a frame made with one and a litho from the store (lame, who cares?) but I sold my wristband straight after I left the arena seeing only profit like a chump

Warning to anyone who bought a Foxboro litho on ebay, this seller "Topshelftunes" has  sold several sets and singles that are fake.  He doesn't say it in the description, but one of those drop-down boxes that no one notices above the description says "reproduction."  The tell is the paper is noticeably thinner than the other lithos.  Be careful not only buying from him, but anyone else on ebay as they might have bought one of these as well.

Here's a list of his sold items:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/topshelftunes/m.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=guns%20roses%20foxboro&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

Edited to add:  If you did buy one of these from this guy or someone else and they are not responsive in giving you your money back, eBay is very strict on counterfeit and they make it easy to get your money back in this situation.

Edited by liqddynamite
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Warning to anyone who bought a Foxboro litho on ebay, this seller "Topshelftunes" has  sold several sets and singles that are fake.  He doesn't say it in the description, but one of those drop-down boxes that no one notices above the description says "reproduction."  The tell is the paper is noticeably thinner than the other lithos.  Be careful not only buying from him, but anyone else on ebay as they might have bought one of these as well.

Here's a list of his sold items:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/topshelftunes/m.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=guns%20roses%20foxboro&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

Thanks for putting this info out there. I can confirm the Foxboro lithos are on heavy stock as I purchased mine at the shows.

24 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Great to point that out!  Hope the fans realize this before buying it as it is a pain the ass to return stuff.  READ descriptions!!

55 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Edited to add:  If you did buy one of these from this guy or someone else and they are not responsive in giving you your money back, eBay is very strict on counterfeit and they make it easy to get your money back in this situation.

I am assuming that you bought one from the seller to note that the paper quality was thinner. Did you contact the seller and he owned up to it/said he would give you your money back, or did he ignore you and you had to go through eBay?

I brought this up a couple of months ago about people listing some of these as reproductions. I think we all assumed that since each litho is a reproduction of the original it made sense.

With that being said, for as scarce as some of these are I would definitely pay $100 for a Kansas City reproduction if someone was capable of making a good one.

On September 16, 2016 at 0:12 PM, ZoSoRose said:

There was a Detroit fake up a few weeks ago...

Honestly, I'd drop 30-50 on a good Vegas 2 fake, but this is still shitty

I went back and checked for the Detroit fake. The action clearly stated that it was a fake, but he did sell one earlier on eBay Canada without disclosing that it was a copy. It also wasn't numbered:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Poster-Ford-Field-Detroit-6-23-2016-Lithograph-24x18-/291819910086?hash=item43f1d273c6:g:IJgAAOSw0fhXiXry