Tour Lithographs and show specific artwork

6 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Seeing a lot of overlap on my favorites as well as some real surprises.

Imola 2 AND Adelaide Skull Bogan?  Those are universally reviled...Mattahias you're a wild man!

Yep, that's the whole point. I'm not really skewed by like born in the USA or other peoples thoughts - as much as I respect them. I've been to Portugal and that poster nails it, but it still doesn't really take me anywhere. 

8 minutes ago, makdaddy said:

Has anyone ever seen a Gdansk/Prague/Sweden/Finland litho for sale on ebay or any other secondary market - I think I have seen all of the other lithos for sale at one point or another but never from these four shows??

I haven't either. I was at the prague show and still saw Lithos left at the stands after the show so i feel like they didn't sell so well...

That scumbag with the reprints moved to the british ebay. His auctions got deleted on ebay.com

Plus theres another asshole selling fakes for a much higher price. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xguns+roses+lithograph.TRS0&_nkw=guns+roses+lithograph&_sacat=0

I'm going to the Minneapolis show. Does anybody know if there's going to be a merchandise truck outside and if they sell some lithos outside before the doors to the venue open? I'd rather not have to worry about carrying it around during the show 

1 hour ago, barryn said:

I'm going to the Minneapolis show. Does anybody know if there's going to be a merchandise truck outside and if they sell some lithos outside before the doors to the venue open? I'd rather not have to worry about carrying it around during the show 

Should be trucks outside the venue. Last year the trucks opened at 3pm.

Oh, the skeletons humping is in the video for Rocket Queen?  I haven't paid much attention to the screens behind them during the shows.  I just figure that sequence was an animated version of this image from the alternate CD booklet artwork:

2ldiywl.jpg

14Credits2.jpg

Edited by estrangedtwat

19 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I'm not sure he did it on the us lithos. There's nothing there

In one of the Instagram comments someone asked if he signs his work. He said it's hidden in all of them. And I checked my NJ Devil litho and I did see his signature on that one. Who knows though, I looked pretty closely.

36 minutes ago, SantosLHalper said:

I apologize if this is off topic but what is the best way to store these?  I mean would a poster tube be ok? If so, are 'tubes' even allowed into the venue?

I've been able to enter with mine in London but I heard other people being denied at different european venues.
Since the Euro leg, they're sold in a flat cardboard cover, which seems fine to carry them as long as you're not dealing with the pit.
But IMO, it's always better to be able to get rid of it (car, locker, etc...) before the show so you don't have to worry about your precious.

Edited by Nalbi