MARK HAEFELI PRODUCTIONS - Tour Doc / Axl & Slash Footage *UPDATED*

4 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

can we get some more info? Is there a pro shot DVD out there?

I would hazard a guess they will be using footage for something later on, I freaking hope so anyway.  The shows are being recorded

• Like 1

I can't get enough of this.

Hopefully we've got some concert + documentary coming up!

29-06-2016 09-28-58.jpg

Also, referred to at the end of the video: Roger & Cowan as a contact regarding GN'R:

R&C -  Rogers & Cowan is a global marketing and public relations agency. A division of the Interpublic Group of Companies, the company is based in Los Angeles, with offices in New York, Nashville, and London

Edited by NicoRourke
Additional info

It's pretty clear they've got something in the pipeline for release in the future.  Every show has had pro shot footage released in small doses and there is clearly a lot of filming going on behind the scenes too.  It would be a huge opportunity wasted to not do something spectacular with all of this footage.   

14 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Amazing! That scream in LALD is unreal. Hearing that song gets me pumped up like crazy!

Over the last few years I started to hate that song, but now that Axl is pulling off screams like he hasn't done in 14 years, it's becoming one of the highlights of the show again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Over the last few years I started to hate that song, but now that Axl is pulling off screams like he hasn't done in 14 years, it's becoming one of the highlights of the show again. 

Yeah I have never been a huge fan of that song but am liking it more and more lately due to that electrifying scream!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...