MARK HAEFELI PRODUCTIONS - Tour Doc / Axl & Slash Footage *UPDATED*

56 minutes ago, nonok said:

And now I remembered that Rio isn't even Brazil's capital. I'm never going on this forum again, I'm just gonna make an even bigger mess of my non-existing reputation. :lol:

But yes, back on topic. I want more footage like this. I want an interview. Right now. I demand it.

Well, Rio was Brazil's capital from 1763 to 1961. Honest mistake LOL

That video is amazing. I hope they do more of these as the tour goes on! Slash and Axl hugging at the end gives me life.

1 hour ago, NachoLZ said:

Man just watching that can't help but think that'd be pretty underwhelming for a live DVD. American culture just doesn't translate in to a kickass rock n roll audience it seems.  They'd be silly to release anything with less than a South American crowd in my opinion mainly because there's no like guesswork, you just know Argentina or Chile will bring it hard. 

Although, have heard a lot of bands don't like the 'hey, hey, hey,' chanting during songs haha. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nn18 said:

persons-0173.png?v=1369543605

PS: I downloaded the video, so they can take the video down all they want :P

I downloaded it prior to even posting the link yesterday. I assumed it'd be taken down pretty quickly. 

25 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I downloaded it prior to even posting the link yesterday. I assumed it'd be taken down pretty quickly. 

I don't understand why would they take it down. It's a very good promotion; Alt. nation even has an article "Axl Rose & Slash hugging in new video will melt your heart" (not written by Brett Buchanan, he probably chickened out after reading death threats here lol). So why would they do it? The only reason would be because of the new DVD where they want to put those scenes in. But nevermind....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I'm downloading everything! I just hope nothing happens to my PC :D

3 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I don't understand why would they take it down. It's a very good promotion; Alt. nation even has an article "Axl Rose & Slash hugging in new video will melt your heart" (not written by Brett Buchanan, he probably chickened out after reading death threats here lol). So why would they do it? The only reason would be because of the new DVD where they want to put those scenes in. But nevermind....fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I'm downloading everything! I just hope nothing happens to my PC :D

Well, if it's meant to be used as part of something we weren't meant to see yet, then they'd have a good reason to take it down. Either way, I'm happy to have seen it and hope it leeds to more than just more footage locked away in a vault.

God, the quality of the production is awful, live performances need much more dynamic camera work and the sound sounds like in ear monitor, not something to be presented to public. Really hope it will get better in this respect. 

If you go to the IG Account GNRIG, they posted a video about a day ago ... which is a 50 second clip of backstage footage. there are clips of the entire band, including Axl, hanging out during sound check. In the caption for the video, the IG account claimed that this is a clip from an upcoming DVD chronicling the tour. anyone know if there is any truth to this?

1 hour ago, nevergotochurch said:

If you go to the IG Account GNRIG, they posted a video about a day ago ... which is a 50 second clip of backstage footage. there are clips of the entire band, including Axl, hanging out during sound check. In the caption for the video, the IG account claimed that this is a clip from an upcoming DVD chronicling the tour. anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Merged your thread with this one about the Mark Haefeli footage that was posted weeks ago. Pretty much all posts going around social media showing any backstage shots come from this which leaked a while back.

On 7/11/2016 at 3:27 PM, cremefraiche said:

Man just watching that can't help but think that'd be pretty underwhelming for a live DVD. American culture just doesn't translate in to a kickass rock n roll audience it seems.  They'd be silly to release anything with less than a South American crowd in my opinion mainly because there's no like guesswork, you just know Argentina or Chile will bring it hard. 

Although, have heard a lot of bands don't like the 'hey, hey, hey,' chanting during songs haha. 

I agree, the crowd Is terrible and his voice doesn't sound much different In this video than It did on the Las Vegas DVD release. They need to film Argentina. American crowds are shameful.