Are signs/banners allowed?

I'm sitting in the front row of my section in Nashville, TN and planned to hang a banner down since it will not obstruct anyone's view. I just read that some (or all) stadiums on this tour aren't allowing anything like this inside. Is it going to be a waste of time to try and bring something like this? I hope not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Definitely sounds like it!

One guy in Detroit couldn't even bring his litho in that he'd just bought from the merch truck!

That's exactly what I just read. Pretty ridiculous. I have 8 people in my row that are all going together, so it would be great if I could get this thing inside somehow. 

Just now, grogmug said:

I'm sitting in the front row of my section in Nashville, TN and planned to hang a banner down since it will not obstruct anyone's view. I just read that some (or all) stadiums on this tour aren't allowing anything like this inside. Is it going to be a waste of time to try and bring something like this? I hope not.

Which section are you sitting in?

30 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

According to a post on page 4 in the "Kansas city" thread, banners are allowed on that concert, within a certain size. So I guess it depends! You will probably get en a-mail with information on what's allowed and not.

I don't think I got anything yet. It will probably be a very large bed sheet that I want to hang down. I just wish I knew, because I'm going to make it this weekend.

4 hours ago, grogmug said:

I don't think I got anything yet. It will probably be a very large bed sheet that I want to hang down. I just wish I knew, because I'm going to make it this weekend.

If you don't get any information, I would just make the banner. 'Cause I think it would be worse regretting that I didn't make one (if I really wanted to bring one), and then it's allowed! Than making one and the sequrity people removing it.

9 hours ago, grogmug said:

how about dolphin balloons? :rofl-lol:

• Like 1