Guns N Roses 2016 - General Observations & Positivity

Thanks for the post! I agree with everything you said. This is a very surreal and exciting time for GN'R fans, and we can only hope that the climax of this reunion has not been met. I think we are in for a few surprises in the next couple years! 

Are you going to any of the shows?

Edited by Un42nutzly

2 minutes ago, Un42nutzly said:

Thanks for the post! I agree with everything you said. This is a very surreal and exciting time for GN'R fans, and we can only hope that the climax of this reunion has not been met. I think we are in for a few surprises in the next couple years! 

Are you going to any of the shows?

Hey there. 

I'm waiting on European Dates as I've moved to Hamburg Germany from the UK. Let's hope they do them soon!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

2016 GnR. The best GnR. At least for me. IMHO

For me, the reunion came too late. 10 years ago, i would have be en on fire, but now...i don't know. I expected more surprises. The lack of media and fan communication was ok for the mysterious CD era between 1996 - 2006, but since then this strategy lost its sense. I'm bored. 

2 minutes ago, maxpax said:

For me, the reunion came too late. 10 years ago, i would have be en on fire, but now...i don't know. I expected more surprises. The lack of media and fan communication was ok for the mysterious CD era between 1996 - 2006, but since then this strategy lost its sense. I'm bored. 

I'd be lying if I said I don't want to see/hear/read an interview with them all, but I also quite like how they're just getting on with being a band again. Bear in mind too, they're filling stadiums without having to do any of that stuff. All positive for me, though you're completely entitled to your opinion of course. No wrong or right.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Projectvox said:

I'd be lying if I said I don't want to see/hear/read an interview with them all, but I also quite like how they're just getting on with being a band again. Bear in mind too, they're filling stadiums without having to do any of that stuff. All positive for me, though you're completely entitled to your opinion of course. No wrong or right.

I'm happy for everyone who is totally happy/cool with the status quo of GnR. It just could be much better and since Axl and Slash are in talks since 2 years, i expected a bit more creativity, eager and surprises for the brand and the future of GnR.

Yeah and I've read so many positive things about Axl and GNR lately online too.

This is a most important event in rock music and for GNR fans all over the world.

From the pictures I've seen, especially the Slash and Axl pictures, everyone looks happy and the live footage looks and sounds great.

This is a very special time in all our lives. I think Axl, Slash and Duff are having a great time on and off stage.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just coming back from the Toronto show and so many smiles from Axl made me so happy to see. I didn't want to ruin my show experience by watching too many videos of the current tour before the concert. Let's just my expectations were surpassed. So blown away by the quality and the energy everyone put into it.