Garden of Eden, Perfect Crime, or Right Next Door to Hell

What is best in life?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like all classic Guns songs to some extent but when compared to the rest of the Illusions I consider all three of those songs to be somewhat filler. Not bad but I would never seek out any of them to listen to these days or hope to see them live.  They are all pretty much equal to me but Perfect Crime probably gets the edge.

Garden of Eden!

Also, every single frame in the video is priceless! The guy who moves Slash in the beginning of the video, Axl's beach shorts, Dizzy' s "dance" moves, Teddy coming into the shot from the right side like he has some kind of physical discomfort, Duff's hair colour that doesn't exist in nature...:lol::lol: the list goes on and on! and it still kicks ass!! :headbang:

By far, my favourite GNR video for all the above mentioned precious moments. 

Perfect Crime because it's the best live GNR song to ever exist. They go completely coke berzerk and it will bring out 1991 Axl for sure.

Non-live I prefer Garden of Eden, but Axl's going to have way too much trouble keeping up with the Rap God-like lyrics, hell, he had a hard time singing it in his prime.

Perfect Crime is sweeping this poll -- never knew it was so loved over here. I thought Garden of Eden would win this for sure.

I agree that it's an epic live song. Axl looks like he does a line of coke before each performance :lol: