The Brian Jonestown Massacre

wasted

I think the band is a mix of Brian Jones and that cult guy. 

The music though is next level. Like up there with Dylan in a totally different way and Anton Newcombe is the messiah. Only just starting but I hear nothing to burst that bubble. You know when you hear the real deal. 

41 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think the band is a mix of Brian Jones and that cult guy. 

The music though is next level. Like up there with Dylan in a totally different way and Anton Newcombe is the messiah. Only just starting but I hear nothing to burst that bubble. You know when you hear the real deal. 

You do know Jim Jones is dead, don't you? I don't know if you meant Jim Jones when you said "that cult guy"??

Jim Jones was a rockstar of a whole other variety. Look him up.

Where do these mentalists get their compounds?  I mean they're meant to be these raving loonies yet they always somehow manage to get these big compounds, I have perfectly sane mates who can't sort themselves out a bedsit :lol:  Jim Jones, compound, David Koresh, compound, Charlie Manson blagged himself an entire ranch for crying out loud.

3 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Where do these mentalists get their compounds?  I mean they're meant to be these raving loonies yet they always somehow manage to get these big compounds, I have perfectly sane mates who can't sort themselves out a bedsit :lol:  Jim Jones, compound, David Koresh, compound, Charlie Manson blagged himself an entire ranch for crying out loud.

First you borrow a tenner from everyone you know. Then find a girl to pimp. I doubt it's much more expensive than a mortgage? Middle of nowhere. Downpayment on a compound is probably 2k. Compound is maybe a little misleading. A dialect building on some scrub land with no electriticity or running water. Tax breaks for religions too. Compound, compounds, 3 for 1 compounds. Get compounds here. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

First you borrow a tenner from everyone you know. Then find a girl to pimp. I doubt it's much more expensive than a mortgage? Middle of nowhere. Downpayment on a compound is probably 2k. Compound is maybe a little misleading. A dialect building on some scrub land with no electriticity or running water. Tax breaks for religions too. Compound, compounds, 3 for 1 compounds. Get compounds here. 

Yknow, I can feel a plan coming together here, I mean we're both profficient at talking bollocks...are you thinking what I'm thinking, oh Great One? :lol:. You be God, I'll be your prophet, we could earn out of this, I'd be a great prophet, i got brown skin, a beard, the lot!

Edited by Len B'stard

I'll re-write the Bible in wastedese. The world was created on the first day by Charlie. On the second day you gave me your money. This year to save me from tears I'll give something special, special. Wham! will be the soundtrack to the apocalypse. 

• Like 1