What songs would you love to see played on the NITL tour?

Anything Goes, Think About You, Locomotive, CD with Slash doing all the main solo parts himself, and maybe a cover of something by Avril Lavigne because everyone knows she is Axl's secret daughter.  

My first preferences would be Don't Damn Me, Locomotive and Garden Of Eden, but there's no chance they'll play them. Slash said he wouldn't play Don't Damn Me with SMKC, although he likes it, because it's too difficult to sing (it has too many words and doesn't give space for breath); I guess the same goes for the other two. Don't Damn Me wasn't played even during the UYI tour. Locomotive and Garden of Eden were played a few times between 1991-1993, but now... Human Being, another song I like, is even more difficult; maybe they could play a part of it as an intro to another song, it would be cool.

I would also like to hear So Fine, Bad Obsession, The Garden and the pre-AFD gem Reckless Life.

Edited by Blackstar

Here are some of my biggest hopes and they have only played one of them a few times..

Out Ta Get Me
Think About you
Nice Boys
Reckless Live
You're Crazy (Slow Dirty)
Breakdown
Locomotive
Dust N' Bones (w/ Izzy)

Songs to go
The CD songs.. Just don't them. Slash doesn't make them any better. 3 songs off that album is waaaayy too much..
The Seeker - No one seems to give a rats ass about it and it isn't that good
Coma - Good song, glad I got to see it but it seems to have went over better with the early die hard shows. It kind of drags on, Axl struggles on it and you could replace it with 2 other songs.

Edited by Tom-Ass

I doubt, aside of hating covers in the setlist, any fan is against bringing these back - Dust in the Wind and Wild Horses... those were fuckin' awesome back during UYI's heyday!!

Edited by scooby845

GN'R songs:

Right Next Door To Hell

Perfect Crime

So Fine

Street of Dreams

Sorry

I.R.S.

non GN'R songs:

If You Wan't Blood (You've Got It) (AC/DC)

Sick (Loaded)

Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie)

Edited by Sosso

My biggest wishes for the NITL setlist:

- Open with Jungle or at least change it up so all shows don't open with Easy

- Drop The Seeker and Better

- Play both Don't Cry and Patience instead of just one of them

Add these to regular rotation:

Perfect Crime

Think about you

Bad Obsession

So fine