What songs would you love to see played on the NITL tour?

It is kind of disappointing that the set lists are static.  Hopefully the 2nd night's will have some changes. 

I'd love to hear Bad Obsession & Don't Damn Me in addition to those already mentioned.

In order:

Pretty Tied Up

Dead Horse

Don't Damn Me

Locomotive or Breakdown

The Garden

Move To The City (live era version)

Locomotive

Street Of Dreams

Edited by Tom2112
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The only songs this band should be introducing are new ones. GN'R have five albums of original material!! It is an absurdly diminished discography. Write some new songs you wankers.

I disagree, this tour is the last real chance we can get to hear some deep UYI stuff before they start with new songs

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I disagree, this tour is the last real chance we can get to hear some deep UYI stuff before they start with new songs

The best time to hear Illusion material was on the Illusion tour. Guns should be creating new music, new miracles - claiming new fans - not wallowing in the past like an ABBA tribute act.

Garden of Eden 

Anything Goes

Bad Obsession

I understand why they won't perform GOE. It's way too hard on Axl's vocals even during his prime and doesn't give any second for him to breathe. 

Personally I want them to remove Patience from the setlist. That's the only GnR song I dislike and it is such a snoozefest 

1 hour ago, Toxic4 said:

Garden of Eden 

Anything Goes

Bad Obsession

I understand why they won't perform GOE. It's way too hard on Axl's vocals even during his prime and doesn't give any second for him to breathe. 

Personally I want them to remove Patience from the setlist. That's the only GnR song I dislike and it is such a snoozefest 

Patience has never really done the business live, can't agree that it's a bad song though probably one of those that's been heard too many times.

Edited by Silverburst80

First, I am very happy about the setlist. It's awesome. For me it's a killer setlist. You have Coma, you have the "trilogy" DC, NR and E and Classics like Sweet Child O Mine, Welcome To The Jungle and Paradise City and of course Chinese, Better and This I Love... Of course these songs are on every show but do you really watch every show? If you go to the concert, you have a great moment in your life with GNR Live... but for the Harcore Fans, they need moments like: There Was A Time with Slash, Izzy Stradlin as guest with 14 Years or Dust N' Bones, another Chinese "Classic" like Sorry or Shacklers, or a Slash "Classic" like Slither or Fall to Pieces..... but overall the Setlist is a dream on NITL Tour.. I hope they come to Europe

Locomotive, Don't Damn Me, Perfect Crime, Shadow Of Your Love.

As it stands, the only live versions of Locomotive I have heard from the 90s, Axl struggled with the song. It is no surprise, it is hard to sing and he seemed to struggle with finding his lower singing voice so went on full gravel mode, which took it out of him. He would really need to get some ACDC effort on this to pull it off.

Don't Damn Me, I don't think this was ever played live, I don't know why; it is an amazing song.

Perfect Crime is one of my favourites on UYI I. 

And Shadow Of Your Love because why not. We would of course, need AXLDC for these tracks to be performed properly. 

Can we all just get on the same page for pretty tied up. That's the only song that actually NEEDS to be played.

Also yes! New material. Don't tour the old hits into the ground! Axl and the last gnr did that for years!

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The only songs this band should be introducing are new ones. GN'R have five albums of original material!! It is an absurdly diminished discography. Write some new songs you wankers.

I don't mind new songs, however most fans pay tickets to see legendary artists perform their greatest hits and all of the other songs they know and love. They could care less about new material.