What songs would you love to see played on the NITL tour?

You're Crazy-slow version

Don't Damn Me

Dead Horse,

Dust and Bones

Jumpin jack flash

And ofc some new songs or some songs from Slash catalog.

Edit: Forgot about Ain't it fun! LOVE that song! Even if it's a cover. Great guitar on that one.

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 1

You're Crazy (Appetite)...Devastatingly badass rock n roll. That one makes me want to wreck somethin!

Sorry                                                  I was thrilled to see this on the 2016 GNR setlist site Thursday. Killer jam. 

Dust N Bones                              Eh..If Izzy isn't on the horn, Duff lead vox.

Garden of Eden

Bad Apples 

Edited by Tiffani

You're Crazy (Appetite)...Devastatingly badass rock n roll. That one makes me want to wreck somethin!

Sorry                                                     I was thrilled to see this on the 2016 setlist sight Thursday. Killer jam. 

Dust N Bones                              Eh..If Izzy isn't on the horn, Duff lead vox.

Garden of Eden

Bad Apples 

How could I have forgotten Locomotive. Mama Kin would kill too. 

I am extremely satisfied with the setlist as it stands and I think that they insert new songs at a good pace to keep them self and the fans happy! But saying that I really think that they could remove The Seeker and add
Perfect Crime, Bad Apples, Dust N' Bones, Don't Damn Me, Locomotive and Ain't It Fun on some dates! :)

On 7/15/2016 at 2:54 PM, estranged_85 said:

Don't Damn Me

Dead Horse,

Dust and Bones

Jumpin jack flash

Edit: Forgot about Ain't it fun! LOVE that song! Even if it's a cover. Great guitar on that one.

Think About You. Dust In The Wind. Pretty Tied Up. Mamakin. You're Crazy ( slow non-acoustic version.) It's Alright. Dust N Bones...with Izzy! 14 Years...also with Izzy! probably more but those for sure rock3

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:
On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 11:54 PM, estranged_85 said:

Don't Damn Me

Dead Horse,

Dust and Bones

Jumpin jack flash

Think About You. Dust In The Wind. Pretty Tied Up. Mamakin. You're Crazy ( slow non-acoustic version.) It's Alright. Dust N Bones...with Izzy! 14 Years...also with Izzy! probably more but those for sure rock3

There you have a perfect Alt setlist :headbang:

• Like 1