Shows with no opening acts yet

5 hours ago, maggot1979 said:

Just throwing this out there. What do y'all think the chances are of us getting no opener but a longer Guns set? I would be happy with that. 

Slim to none, I was hoping for that for Cincy.  Well, six days before the show, an opener was announced.  

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has already been discussed elsewhere, but I'm not seeing it:  Has there been any word or buzz on who's going to be opening the L.A. shows and the Sand Diego show?  I'm really surprised no one has been announced yet.  The wife and I are going to the second L.A. show and the San Diego one, so I'm pretty curious.  We had Lenny out here when we saw them in Jersey and that was pretty awesome.

3 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I was wondering the same thing...

We're leaving tomorrow from Italy...

Awesome, we're leaving from Germany on Tuesday, both shows, I'm so excited :D

Plus we're staying on Sunset Strip, I hope we'll be able to see some other cool concerts & get some nice food there as well... gonna be a hell of a time I guess!

• Like 2

On 01/07/2016 at 4:51 PM, maggot1979 said:

Just throwing this out there. What do y'all think the chances are of us getting no opener but a longer Guns set? I would be happy with that. 

Theres a chance Axl cant handle a longer gig with his new voice and thats the reason they arent lasting for 3 hours anymore. 

Anyways... South American gigs have no openers yet, I'm crossing my fingers for The Cult or a hard rock/heavy metal act. 

5 minutes ago, AxlCole said:

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rumored-to-have-major-surprise-opening-band-in-los-angeles/

Just saw this interesting article.  They say the opener is going to most likely be a surprise, and the rumor is it's a big name act with a record about to drop.

Could it be....... METALLICA?!!! :)

I going to venture a wild and unfounded guess and say Green Day. They have an album coming out in October. Plus Mike Dirnt was a recent show....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pinkforgirls said:

I going to venture a wild and unfounded guess and say Green Day. They have an album coming out in October. Plus Mike Dirnt was a recent show....

Mike is friends with Duff too

• Like 1