GNR Stage Time

16 minutes ago, the_estranged1 said:

Ive been to numerous GNR Shows but whats been the start time & show duration? Are they still comin on around 11pm & playing til 2am?

Time will depend on where your show is and what the start time is noted as.  Opening band will go on right at showtime and play for about 45 minutes.  Changeover will take 40 minutes (or less) and GnR generally will hit the stage at that point.  For the recent shows all start times were 8:00 and GnR was onstage right at 9:25 for all of them, except in Chicago Friday night and they were on 10 minutes early.

I've been perescoping the shows and I'm on the east coast, and they've been on time for these shows. So I'm here commenting just because I'm still in shock over it lol

Axl on time.. Sounding great, smiling, happy. Back with slash and it appears they're loving being back together, something we all know is just too natural. I just can't believe it..

• 10 months later...
51 minutes ago, Christian said:

Does anybody knows when they get on stage in 2017? Any reports?

It really depends on the country/city because of local curfew laws, but my guess is 9:00 or 9:30 at the latest

Vegas start time last year was midnight(ish) both nights, maybe even later.  The rest of the tour has been "normal" start times.  EX- 8:45PM to 9:30 start time.  Just follow the show threads this next leg and you/we will all get a feel to average start times. 

On 7/3/2016 at 11:30 AM, Tom-Ass said:

Have any of the early start time shows happened yet? The curfew in Foxboro is 11:10 pm.  I am hoping they go on at 8:40pm so we get the whole show.

Yes....SF show started at 8 sharp. People were still getting beers haha. 

Just realized how old this thread is. :lol:

Edited by marlingrl03

38 minutes ago, Original said:

Vegas start time last year was midnight(ish) both nights, maybe even later.  The rest of the tour has been "normal" start times.  EX- 8:45PM to 9:30 start time.  Just follow the show threads this next leg and you/we will all get a feel to average start times. 

No, it wasn't. Night one was late, way late.  Night two was not.

Night 1 was late only due to the late arrival of the chair from Grohl and subsequent issues to working that in to the show.

bottom line is they will start right on time, plan for that.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1