Seriously disappointed this tour???

MarkIt8Dude

@AxlsFavoriteRose it's really not right, I know how frustrating it is, even though I'm sure you will still have a good time as did I. I get Izzy doesn't want to tour full time, but there's really no excuse for steven to not be there. I'm going to cross my fingers they turn up for you at least :) 

• Like 1

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@AxlsFavoriteRose it's really not right, I know how frustrating it is, even though I'm sure you will still have a good time as did I. I get Izzy doesn't want to tour full time, but there's really no excuse for steven to not be there. I'm going to cross my fingers they turn up for you at least :) 

thanks! that's very sweet :)

• Like 1

On July 4, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Powerage5 said:

Axl is putting in the effort that's what counts.

Lol whut? How's that even make sense? I could go on stage and put in effort, but if it's shite, it's shite. And that's what counts at the end of the day..

Well I don't think so I would be disappointed, Im saving money from now on. Yeah I do want to see Steven and Izzy, but im just thinking this off as an Illusions 2 lineup and I would try to not look at Frank.

I would be on Slash's side, so I don't care about Fortus jumping around, I will just see him as a Six Pack Izzy Stradlin.

I just hope they play Don't Cry, it seems they tend to play Don't Cry on the 2nd night, but I love Patience also....

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Not disappointed by the tour, it is better than expected, but disappointed that the tour is actually happening. But, then again, the way "nuGuns" developed it was probably for the best.

And why are you disappointed that the tour is actually happening? 

Just now, Slash787 said:

And why are you disappointed that the tour is actually happening? 

Because I never wanted GN'R to deteriorate into a complete nostalgia thing. Yes, it went that way with nuGuns, too, but I felt, and still do, that there was a bigger chance of new music if NuGuns had continued than this 180 turn back to the 90s.

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Because I never wanted GN'R to deteriorate into a complete nostalgia thing. Yes, it went that way with nuGuns, too, but I felt, and still do, that there was a bigger chance of new music if NuGuns had continued than this 180 turn back to the 90s.

What if this lineup released new music? there are chances of that too?