Die Hard Trivia: What Songs Have G N' R not played live since the 90's?

31 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Move to the City, RNDTH, Dust N Bones, Perfect Crime, You Ain't The First, The Garden, Garden of Eden, Dead Horse, Breakdown, Locomotive, Don't Cry (Alt)

Just to add: Back off Bitch, Bad Apples, So Fine?, Reckless Life?, Cornshucker (if you count Boston '93), SIDHY (if you the intros when Axl sang part of it), Hair of the Dog?

Speaking of SIDHY - I remember listening to a boot of Boston '93 (I think it was that show) and they (GnR) played their own recording of it as the intro to the show. Always thought that was very odd, considering Gilby said he recorded his parts in Boston. 

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

they played Attitude in Vegas, Mexico City, and Coachella just this year

Doh, didn't think to check the reunion setlists of course... Just remembered I saw it live in 93 with Duff on vocals.

Upon googling some more, I also found that Nu Guns played it live in 2014... with Duff on vocals as well. Duff was filling in for Tommy Stinson in Buenos Aires as Tommy apparently was busy playing with The Replacements at Coachella.

5 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Did they do the alternate Don't Cry live? Do we have a video?!

In addition to the Prague version that others have shown you, there is one done with Shannon Hoon at the Great Western Forum, Inglewood, CA. It is not a video, but it is still great.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

In a one-of cover, GNR with Brian May cover Queen "Tie Your Mother Down" June 13th, 1992. Axl mentions that he never felt comfortable with the sound of his voice singing this song, but that the band rehersed it and they would really like him to play it. 7 days later, Slash would go on to play this song with the remaining members of Queen at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert. That night, GNR also play We Will Rock You with Brian May. 7 Days later Axl sings the song with the Remaining members of Queen:

Great post! Just wanted to correct this little part - the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert was April 20th, almost 2 months before the GNR show at Wembley where Brian joined them on stage. 

1 hour ago, lucasnesposito said:

Anything Goes?

Not played since '87, was also a Hollywood Rose song.

Shadow Of Your Love is another not played since 87'.

What I hope is if Izzy returns for a show or two then play Dust n' Bones (not since 92')

or current line-up add in Breakdown, Bad Obsession & Hair Of The Dog

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crazyman said:

Great post! Just wanted to correct this little part - the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert was April 20th, almost 2 months before the GNR show at Wembley where Brian joined them on stage. 

shhhhit i got my dates mixed up looking at them :lol: