The King in Yellow Raincoat

44 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Where did he say this was about Rock in Rio?

The only time Axl wore the yellow jacket was during Rock In Rio 2011, and the case I was referring to happened during Rock In Rio Lisbon 2006.

Edited by Legendador

55 minutes ago, Legendador said:

I was there, working closely with the camp (for Rock In Rio in 2006 and 2011), trust me, the yellow jacket story doesn't make any sense.

the fact that you were there or not doesnt add anything to your argument

ok, you were there, so what?

axl may have asked this roadie guy three days before the show to go to london and back to brazil

how can you know axl didnt ask?

32 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

the fact that you were there or not doesnt add anything to your argument

ok, you were there, so what?

axl may have asked this roadie guy three days before the show to go to london and back to brazil

how can you know axl didnt ask?

Ok then...

deja vu. i read in the adler book that axl refused to go onstage without a bandana in the late 80's(was it the ritz ?) and after a long time searching they found one for him and it pushed his hair up at the back making him look like an idiot. 

also i think axl is a bit paranoid about losing/leaving stuff in London, remember his jewellery after the 2012 gig and how that story changed ? :) 

6 minutes ago, donny said:

deja vu. i read in the adler book that axl refused to go onstage without a bandana in the late 80's(was it the ritz ?) and after a long time searching they found one for him and it pushed his hair up at the back making him look like an idiot. 

also i think axl is a bit paranoid about losing/leaving stuff in London, remember his jewellery after the 2012 gig and how that story changed ? :) 

A girl stole his jewellery in Paris

7 hours ago, lenni19 said:

I cant belive this story is true, he was Not willing to performe because his jecket was not there. That is just unbelivable i think :(

well its Axl. this is a guy that stopped to watch fireworks on the way to a show he was already late for, then chided the crowd for being bored and said they should have went to the firework show instead :lol: i love you Axl, you elevated audacity to symphonic and operatic levels.

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jwalker19 said:

I thought it was just a poncho since it was raining? Either way, I'm actually one of the few that liked it and thought it was interesting and flashy haha.

It felt special indeed. Most of us believed Axl would perform new materials, it was times where we thought the second coming of ChDm with full rasp was imminent.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, themadcaplaughs said:

What was it Axl said on that Eddiie Truck interview; something important always comes up before the show starts? 

something like “Good evening! Good morning! Now, please bear with with a us and give us a little bit, a little second here to figure out what to do about not falling on our asses. I’m going to try to focus on singing rather than running around like an idiot. I’m better at being an idiot.”

• 4 months later...