Melissa Reese's contributions to a new album?

I'd be happy with Melissa Reese contributing to new music simply because it means new music from Guns .Couldn't seeing myself going to see them again after seeing them twice on this tour again without new music.Her involvement would be intriguing she definitely adds to a few songs live with her backing vocals without being too overwhelming 

My int......net connection is break....g up!

Did you say

4 minutes ago, Carne_asaDA said:

Wouldn't it be great if someone as influential as Izzy Stradlin, the dude who helped create and cement the image, sound and legacy of Guns with Axl, Slash and Duff/Steven/Matt had a hand in writing any possible future music

If so....

fortune-clapping.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I think Pitman is still involved in the recording process and her contribution is mostly live. There is some intense high pitch screaming in The General that need her to replicate live same with ChiDem

I also wonder if Pitman is around, working on something in the studio. Nobody ever came out n said he was fired...

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

I think Pitman is still involved in the recording process and her contribution is mostly live. There is some intense high pitch screaming in The General that need her to replicate live same with ChiDem

What recording process? whatever he recorded is with Axl, now no more recording for him in GNR. He is out of the band. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What recording process? whatever he recorded is with Axl, now no more recording for him in GNR. He is out of the band. 

Pitman is not out of the band, he said several times the past years he wanted to be out of the touring line-up. He's still in gnr the same way Brain is.

• Like 3

Just now, Silent Jay said:

Pitman is not out of the band, he said several times the past years he wanted to be out of the touring line-up. He's still in gnr the same way Brain is.

you_have_got_to_be_kidding_me_by_activea

• Like 3

Her contributions will be minimum, just like what she does in the shows.

Not sure a lot of people are intrigued or expectating to hear her contributions.

We want Slash, Duff and possibly Izzy (each time less probable) helping Axl finish those albums he's got in the vaults and releasing them ASAP.

16 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Isn't that a little over the top?....anything she would possibly add to an album wouldn't be that noticeable except for maybe background vocals.

No I've had enough of these useless people in the band.A possible good GNR album can't be ruined by her presence on it which is unnecessary by the way

• Like 1