STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

Literally still in shock. The best kind of shock there is. He has a smile on his face the whole way through - oh, and it sounds fucking AWESOME. Obviously. How it's supposed to sound. You guys see Slash smiling at him during My Michelle? I love it. So so happy for Steven, this will have meant so much to him. What a random time and place to do it though! 

Izzy, we we're waiting for you...

• Like 4

Man American fans make me laugh (no disrespect). The video makes it look like they just stand there? If I had have been there I would have been going bat shit crazy :headbang:. It looks like everyone is just standing and clapping politely :) 

• Like 3

I've never really been bothered by the drummer situation. My attitude is what is, is. But watching that actually made me smile. And seeing how happy Steven was had made my day. 

Thanks GNR for a real feel good moment. 

• Like 2

Agreed.  I would have been throwing down so hard for that.  Can't believe I didn't see one person even seem to realize wtf they were witnessing when the camera panned around the crowd there.  Still, watching that made me so very happy.  And I thought he sounded great!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

Man American fans make me laugh (no disrespect). The video makes it look like they just stand there? If I had have been there I would have been going bat shit crazy :headbang:. It looks like everyone is just standing and clapping politely :) 

Yeah, me too.....and then they will complain to @Dazey that I was being too rowdy.

:lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Yeah, me too.....and then they will complain to @Dazey that I was being too rowdy.

:lol:

Anyone who complains that anyone at a GNR concert is being "too rowdy" needs to get the fuck out of there. Go and watch One Direction instead. 

• Like 3