STEVEN ADLER ON DRUMS!! Out to Get Me! LIVE!!!!

I doubt it but maybe his role will expand. It would be cool if he did Easy, Brownstone, OTGM, My Michele and Jungle as the opening songs. Then Frank steps in for Coma. That kind of thing. So he gets the buzz of the opening songs. 

• Like 1

At the end of My Michelle in Cinci., look at Steven's face when Slash goes up to the drums and finishes the song with him. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so happy. Good for you Steven! 

He is back full time and the drum duties will be divided between Steven and Frank.

Steven doesn't needs to be a guest to play his own songs.

Someone please update the wiki page

Steven Adler - 1985 - 1990. 2016 - Present 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He is back full time and the drum duties will be divided between Steven and Frank.

Really! Full time. And I'd stopped hoping for anything.

This tour just got more interesting tbh. No offence to Frank & co, but look at that pic of Duff, Slash and Steven.

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

how do you know, bro?

12 minutes ago, maxpax said:

how do you know, bro?

Just guessing.

Slash posting that pic of Steven grabbing balls of Duff and Slash lol. 

Slash usually doesn't posts pics of bandmates, all he does is post creepy stuff, even the GNR page is posting pics of Steven.

So I am assuming that Steven will be there for the full tour. 

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Just guessing.

Slash posting that pic of Steven grabbing balls of Duff and Slash lol. 

Slash usually doesn't posts pics of bandmates, all he does is post creepy stuff, even the GNR page is posting pics of Steven.

So I am assuming that Steven will be there for the full tour. 

well then...what if if frank will be totally replaced by now? and he is/was just a back up for steven. maybe this was always the plan before steven did hurt his back....interesting thought, huh?

Edited by maxpax

Just now, maxpax said:

well then...what if if frank will be totally replaced by now? and he is just a back up for steven. maybe this was always the plan before steven did hurt his back....interesting thought, huh?

Personally I want Steven to be there full time and I want Frank to be out, but thats not going to happen.

Axl wants Frank in the band, so well I assume the drumming duties will be divided between Steven and Frank. 

Sadly I don't see Frank going anywhere. 

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Frank should be a good chap and resign. Ashba did this; everyone hates Ashba but when he realised Guns were getting back together he did the right thing and jumped ship.

it would actually made a lot of sense if frank was always considered as back up for steven (with regard to the reunion)...and fortus is in, cause izzy and ashba didn't want to join the reunion in first place...it's just speculation...we'll see what happens tonight.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Frank should be a good chap and resign. Ashba did this; everyone hates Ashba but when he realised Guns were getting back together he did the right thing and jumped ship.

you are making the assumption that Axl would have Steven next line in though.....

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

more so if Steven, night after night, nails his two songs and stays sober.

people will start wonder why is it that Steven has to leave, again?

this is a charade.

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

everyone hates Ashba but when he realised Guns were getting back together he did the right thing and jumped ship.

I can't believe anyone actually believed this horseshit. Ashba's whole "stepping down" to make way for Slash thing was just him saving face. Do you really believe that Axl would've held off from reuniting with Slash just to appease DJ Ashba?

is it me or are people now just waiting for the Steven clips? 

I'm hoping that somewhere along the line, Steven will be playing different songs. don't even have to be UYI or CD tracks, AFD and lies will do.

We can then put them together and pretend he played a full show.

Being able to sit back and enjoy a full show with the appetite 4, even if its cut and paste, it's all i need for now

• Like 1

But does Steven want to play UYI or Chi dem songs. In an interview i heard he said he wasn't bothered. Maybe physically he can't do the whole show. He has what he wants anyway so he's happy. Which is good to see after all this shit. 

1 hour ago, Towelie said:

I can't believe anyone actually believed this horseshit. Ashba's whole "stepping down" to make way for Slash thing was just him saving face. Do you really believe that Axl would've held off from reuniting with Slash just to appease DJ Ashba?

I don't know? I was replying to someone who claimed that Slash and Duff were merely replacements to previously departed members - this is a 'regrouping' apparently.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?